Bulgarian Businessman of Dubious Reputation Shot Dead in Sofia
Borislav Mandzhukov, 39, businessman of dubious reputation, was shot dead in Sofia on Monday evening.
He was found by the residents of a building on the “Bulgaria” boulevard who called the police.
According to Bulgarian-language media, Mandzhukov was well-known to the police and has been investigated for various crimes. According to police, there are 48 court cases against him – mostly for frauds and gross VAT scams.
Mandhukov was the owner of hotels, currency exchange bureaus and the chains of clubs Versai, Bulgari and Exit.
- » Police Detains 33 People for Plotting Clashes with Ethnic Minorities
- » Serbia Arrests Bulgarian National for Trafficking Afghan Refugees
- » Burgas Bombing 'Raised Hezbollah Suspicions of Double Agent'
- » Bulgaria's DANS Apprehends Three Terrorist Suspects at Border
- » Seven Bulgarians Arrested in Belgrade for Intending to Stage Protest
- » Bulgarian Man Arrested by Macedonian Police for Human Smuggling Attempt