Bulgarian Businessman of Dubious Reputation Shot Dead in Sofia
Borislav Mandzhukov, 39, businessman of dubious reputation, was shot dead in Sofia on Monday evening.
He was found by the residents of a building on the “Bulgaria” boulevard who called the police.
According to Bulgarian-language media, Mandzhukov was well-known to the police and has been investigated for various crimes. According to police, there are 48 court cases against him – mostly for frauds and gross VAT scams.
Mandhukov was the owner of hotels, currency exchange bureaus and the chains of clubs Versai, Bulgari and Exit.
- » Bulgarian Hacker Gets 30-Month Jail Term in US
- » Second Instance Confirms Jail Term For Ahmed Dogan's Attacker
- » Varna Court Asked to Extradite Convicted Drug Smuggler to Germany
- » Deputy Mayor, Municipal Secretary, Banking Official Arrested over Pension Scheme Fraud
- » Regional Environment Inspectorate Head Arrested for Soliciting Bribe
- » Chief of Police in Bulgaria's Smolyan Removed from Office