Bulgarian Businessman of Dubious Reputation Shot Dead in Sofia
Borislav Mandzhukov, 39, businessman of dubious reputation, was shot dead in Sofia on Monday evening.
He was found by the residents of a building on the “Bulgaria” boulevard who called the police.
According to Bulgarian-language media, Mandzhukov was well-known to the police and has been investigated for various crimes. According to police, there are 48 court cases against him – mostly for frauds and gross VAT scams.
Mandhukov was the owner of hotels, currency exchange bureaus and the chains of clubs Versai, Bulgari and Exit.
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Demands Four Years in Prison for Ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker
- » Bulgaria Chief Prosecutor Submits New Request on Nationalist Leader's Immunity
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Crime Group Making Fake Passports for Migrants
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended
- » Man Who Joked about Bomb on Polish Plane Released on Bail