Bulgaria's National Stadium To Be Renovated
Bulgaria's national stadium “Vasil Levski” will be partially renovated this year.
According to the director of National Sports Bases Mario Primdzhanov, the renovation will start in the end of April and will be completed by the start of the European football tournaments in July.
The project will cost BGN 400 000, which will be spent for the renovation of the grass (BGN 300 000). Another BGN 100 000 will go for the construction of a CCTV system, required by the police in order to observe the happenings at the stands.
The seats for reserve players will also be replaced with new, bigger ones, with soft seats, as required by UEFA.
The last renovation of the stadium was in 2001-2002.
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Promising Sao Paulo Winger
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Win Russian Open Grand Prix
- » Multifunctional Sports Hall to Open next to Sofia Central Railway Station
- » Draw Determines Tough Opponents for Bulgaria in 2018 World Cup Qualifiers
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Reach Final of Russian Open
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Reach Semifinals of Russian Open