Bulgaria's National Stadium To Be Renovated
Bulgaria's national stadium “Vasil Levski” will be partially renovated this year.
According to the director of National Sports Bases Mario Primdzhanov, the renovation will start in the end of April and will be completed by the start of the European football tournaments in July.
The project will cost BGN 400 000, which will be spent for the renovation of the grass (BGN 300 000). Another BGN 100 000 will go for the construction of a CCTV system, required by the police in order to observe the happenings at the stands.
The seats for reserve players will also be replaced with new, bigger ones, with soft seats, as required by UEFA.
The last renovation of the stadium was in 2001-2002.
- » Ludogorets Tied 2:2 with PSG, Qualifying for Europa League
- » Kubrat Pulev Triumphs over Simon Peter, Grabbing WBA Boxing Belt
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Pledges Donation to Family of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victim
- » Bulgaria's Pulev to Face Samuel Peter for WBA Boxing Title on Saturday
- » Sofia to Host European Homeless Cup Next Year
- » Former Bayern Munich President Gets Re-elected