Bulgaria's National Stadium To Be Renovated
Bulgaria's national stadium “Vasil Levski” will be partially renovated this year.
According to the director of National Sports Bases Mario Primdzhanov, the renovation will start in the end of April and will be completed by the start of the European football tournaments in July.
The project will cost BGN 400 000, which will be spent for the renovation of the grass (BGN 300 000). Another BGN 100 000 will go for the construction of a CCTV system, required by the police in order to observe the happenings at the stands.
The seats for reserve players will also be replaced with new, bigger ones, with soft seats, as required by UEFA.
The last renovation of the stadium was in 2001-2002.
- » Bulgarian Football Union Approves Ivaylo Petev Unanimously
- » Ivaylo Petev 'to Become' Coach of Bulgaria's Men National Football Team
- » Bulgaria IntMin Continues Investigation of Alleged Football Match Fixing
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Defeated by Real Madrid 0:4
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Losing to Real Madrid 0:2 in 1st Half
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Travels to Madrid in Search of a Miracle