Grigor Dimitrov Loses To Nishikori, Out Of Miami Masters
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov lost to Japan's Key Nishikori in two sets and dropped out of the Masters tournament in Miami.
This was the second loss of Dimitrov against the Japanese player.
During the match Dimitrov won the sympathy of the spectators by helping out one of the children on the court, which fainted because of the heat and the high humidity.
Dimitrov gained 45 points, and, depending on the other players, next week he might climb up to the record in his career 14-th position in the ATP world rankings, or retain his current 16-th position.
- » Successful Start For Grigor Dimitrov in Paris
- » 27 Arrested Right Before Levski-CSKA Match
- » Enhanced Security Measures in Sofia Due to Levski-CSKA Football Game Tonight
- » Additional Security Measures for Europa League Final in Stockholm Already in Place
- » Antoaneta Boneva Wins Silver Medal at ISSF World Cup in Munich
- » Kubrat Pulev to Fight For IBF Heavyweight title within 10 Months