Grigor Dimitrov Loses To Nishikori, Out Of Miami Masters
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov lost to Japan's Key Nishikori in two sets and dropped out of the Masters tournament in Miami.
This was the second loss of Dimitrov against the Japanese player.
During the match Dimitrov won the sympathy of the spectators by helping out one of the children on the court, which fainted because of the heat and the high humidity.
Dimitrov gained 45 points, and, depending on the other players, next week he might climb up to the record in his career 14-th position in the ATP world rankings, or retain his current 16-th position.
- » CSKA Sofia Claims Bulgarian Cup in Historic Final
- » Two Bulgarian Mountaineers Ascend World's Fifth Highest Peak
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Remains Sole Bulgarian Representative at Roland Garros
- » Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Serbia's Troicki in Postponed Match in Paris Monday
- » Tennis: Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Faces Serbia’s Troicki in Paris Sunday
- » Poll Names Bulgaria's Dimitrov 'Most Overrated Tennis Player'