Grigor Dimitrov Loses To Nishikori, Out Of Miami Masters
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov lost to Japan's Key Nishikori in two sets and dropped out of the Masters tournament in Miami.
This was the second loss of Dimitrov against the Japanese player.
During the match Dimitrov won the sympathy of the spectators by helping out one of the children on the court, which fainted because of the heat and the high humidity.
Dimitrov gained 45 points, and, depending on the other players, next week he might climb up to the record in his career 14-th position in the ATP world rankings, or retain his current 16-th position.
- » Bulgaria Wins 16 Medals at 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games
- » Bulgarians Win 12 Medals at World Arm Wrestling Championship in Vilnius
- » Sofia Fails to Become Host City for Euro 2020 Matches
- » Ludogorets Loses 1-2 to Liverpool in Champions League Clash
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany