Grigor Dimitrov Loses To Nishikori, Out Of Miami Masters
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov lost to Japan's Key Nishikori in two sets and dropped out of the Masters tournament in Miami.
This was the second loss of Dimitrov against the Japanese player.
During the match Dimitrov won the sympathy of the spectators by helping out one of the children on the court, which fainted because of the heat and the high humidity.
Dimitrov gained 45 points, and, depending on the other players, next week he might climb up to the record in his career 14-th position in the ATP world rankings, or retain his current 16-th position.
- » Bulgaria's Stiliyan Petrov to Join Aston Villa for Pre-season Training
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Undergoes Successful Spine Surgery
- » Bulgarian Olympic Medalist Will Not Box at Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Has Reportedly Come Out of Coma
- » Kubrat Pulev to Box Mariusz Wach in Sofia in Autumn
- » Three Teams to Represent Bulgaria in Europa League Qualifiers