Grigor Dimitrov Loses To Nishikori, Out Of Miami Masters
Bulgaria's tennis player Grigor Dimitrov lost to Japan's Key Nishikori in two sets and dropped out of the Masters tournament in Miami.
This was the second loss of Dimitrov against the Japanese player.
During the match Dimitrov won the sympathy of the spectators by helping out one of the children on the court, which fainted because of the heat and the high humidity.
Dimitrov gained 45 points, and, depending on the other players, next week he might climb up to the record in his career 14-th position in the ATP world rankings, or retain his current 16-th position.
- » Bulgaria Loses to Belgium in Fed Cup
- » Bulgarian Head of State Demonstrates Football Skills at La Bombonera Stadium
- » Bulgaria Defeats Hungary, Latvia in Fed Cup
- » Bulgaria Drops to 75th Place in FIFA Ranking
- » Germany's Lothar Matthaus to Come to Sofia for Stoichkov's Birthday Show
- » ATP: Hard Work Behind Sofia Open Starting to Pay off