Bulgaria's Historical Capital Attracts Record Number of Tourists
A record number of more than 30 thousand tourists have visited Bulgaria's historical capital Veliko Tarnovo on 22 March, the city holiday.
According to statistics of the Regional Historical Museum, as many as 15,650 tourists have visited the architectural reserve, the medieval stronghold Tsarevets. The town's multimedia visitor center, museums and churches have attracted more than 11 thousands visitors in one day, Standart news informs.
All hotels and restaurants in Veliko Tarnovo and the historical village of Arbanasi have been 100% full during the holidays.
- » The Cheapest Holiday Destination for 2018? Bulgaria.
- » BGN 6.6 Billion is the Income from Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria in January-November 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact