Bulgaria's Historical Capital Attracts Record Number of Tourists
A record number of more than 30 thousand tourists have visited Bulgaria's historical capital Veliko Tarnovo on 22 March, the city holiday.
According to statistics of the Regional Historical Museum, as many as 15,650 tourists have visited the architectural reserve, the medieval stronghold Tsarevets. The town's multimedia visitor center, museums and churches have attracted more than 11 thousands visitors in one day, Standart news informs.
All hotels and restaurants in Veliko Tarnovo and the historical village of Arbanasi have been 100% full during the holidays.
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad, Visits of Foreign Residents Rise in October
- » Bulgarian Tourism Industry Feels Modestly Optimistic about Winter Season
- » Go2Balkans Conference to Look for Joint Tourism Promotion in SE Europe
- » Ukraine’s Wind Rose to Start Regular Flights from Kiev to Bulgaria’s Sofia
- » Bulgaria Aims to Boost Brand Awareness of Its Tourism Sector
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Register 10.8 % Y/Y Increase in September