Bulgaria's Historical Capital Attracts Record Number of Tourists
A record number of more than 30 thousand tourists have visited Bulgaria's historical capital Veliko Tarnovo on 22 March, the city holiday.
According to statistics of the Regional Historical Museum, as many as 15,650 tourists have visited the architectural reserve, the medieval stronghold Tsarevets. The town's multimedia visitor center, museums and churches have attracted more than 11 thousands visitors in one day, Standart news informs.
All hotels and restaurants in Veliko Tarnovo and the historical village of Arbanasi have been 100% full during the holidays.
- » More Bulgarians Went on Business Trips, Holidays Abroad in January
- » It's Bohemian: Bulgaria's Plovdiv is Among World's Most Attractive Cities
- » Positive Results Noted for Bulgarian Tourism after PR Campaign
- » Bulgaria Expects 3-4% Increase in Tourist Numbers in 2015 Summer Season
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Attract Asian Tourists with Joint Product
- » Bulgaria to Promote Tourist Sites Via Global TV Channels