Digital TV Coverage Has Reached 96% of Bulgarians - Min
Digital tv signal coverage has been provided to 96% of Bulgaria's population, Deputy Transport Minister Georgi Todorov claimed Friday.
Still, there are viewers living in remote areas of Bulgaria unable to watch public broadcasts, because DTT coverage does not reach them due to difficult terrain, Todorov said, cited by Bulgarian News Agency.
Todorov pointed out that the Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Finance and the National Association of Municipalities in Bulgaria are all monitoring the use of the BGN 660,000 allocated for the complete DTT coverage.
- » Foreign Ministers of Serbia, Hungary Cite South Stream as Project of Mutual Interest
- » Bulgaria’s Advance Properties Acquires 100% Stake in Pharmaceutical Co Huvepharma
- » President Plevneliev Invites Polish Businesses to Invest in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria C-Bank Governor 'Likely to Resign end-November'
- » Bulgaria Plans to Reintroduce 10% Bank Deposit Interest Tax
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Expects 4-5% Growth This Winter