Digital TV Coverage Has Reached 96% of Bulgarians - Min
Digital tv signal coverage has been provided to 96% of Bulgaria's population, Deputy Transport Minister Georgi Todorov claimed Friday.
Still, there are viewers living in remote areas of Bulgaria unable to watch public broadcasts, because DTT coverage does not reach them due to difficult terrain, Todorov said, cited by Bulgarian News Agency.
Todorov pointed out that the Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Finance and the National Association of Municipalities in Bulgaria are all monitoring the use of the BGN 660,000 allocated for the complete DTT coverage.
- » Ernst & Young Foresees Modest Growth of Bulgarian Economy in 2015-2016
- » Bulgarian Watchdog Orders Market Withdrawal of 10 000 Liters of Diesel Fuel
- » Bulgaria's Q1 GDP Grows 2% Y/Y
- » Deposits in Bulgarian Banks Increased to Record Level in Past Year
- » WSJ: International Investors in Bulgaria’s KTB Demand Their Money Back
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt Falls Slightly in May