Digital TV Coverage Has Reached 96% of Bulgarians - Min
Digital tv signal coverage has been provided to 96% of Bulgaria's population, Deputy Transport Minister Georgi Todorov claimed Friday.
Still, there are viewers living in remote areas of Bulgaria unable to watch public broadcasts, because DTT coverage does not reach them due to difficult terrain, Todorov said, cited by Bulgarian News Agency.
Todorov pointed out that the Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Finance and the National Association of Municipalities in Bulgaria are all monitoring the use of the BGN 660,000 allocated for the complete DTT coverage.
- » Sofia Heating Utility CEO Dismissed over KTB Assets
- » Bulgaria's Globul Loses Profit and Revenue
- » Turkey OKs South Stream Environmental Impact Assessment
- » Over BGN 1 B Withdrawn From Bulgarian Banks In June
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach – Cheapest EU Tourist Destination for Brits
- » Bulgaria's PM Plamen Oresharski Resigns