Digital TV Coverage Has Reached 96% of Bulgarians - Min
Digital tv signal coverage has been provided to 96% of Bulgaria's population, Deputy Transport Minister Georgi Todorov claimed Friday.
Still, there are viewers living in remote areas of Bulgaria unable to watch public broadcasts, because DTT coverage does not reach them due to difficult terrain, Todorov said, cited by Bulgarian News Agency.
Todorov pointed out that the Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Finance and the National Association of Municipalities in Bulgaria are all monitoring the use of the BGN 660,000 allocated for the complete DTT coverage.
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Among Lonely Planet's Best Travel Destinations 2015
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Sign Memorandum To Build Two New Bridges Over Danube
- » Bulgaria's Energy Market 'Needs More Dealers'
- » Incoming EU Energy Commissioner Prefers Southern Gas Corridor over South Stream
- » Poland's Sikorski Denies Ukraine Partition Comments
- » EU Bank Watchdog Urges Bulgaria to Ensure Instant Access to KTB Deposits