Digital TV Coverage Has Reached 96% of Bulgarians - Min
Digital tv signal coverage has been provided to 96% of Bulgaria's population, Deputy Transport Minister Georgi Todorov claimed Friday.
Still, there are viewers living in remote areas of Bulgaria unable to watch public broadcasts, because DTT coverage does not reach them due to difficult terrain, Todorov said, cited by Bulgarian News Agency.
Todorov pointed out that the Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Finance and the National Association of Municipalities in Bulgaria are all monitoring the use of the BGN 660,000 allocated for the complete DTT coverage.
- » Mining Industry Accounts for 5% of Bulgaria’s GDP – Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Railway Carrier Sees Its Market Share Shrink to 5.1%
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Replace BGN 2 Banknotes with BGN 2 Coins by end-2015
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Improves in August
- » Sofia’s New Integrated Municipal Waste Management System Completed
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Record 16.5 % Increase in July