Cult Series 'Game of Thrones' Iron Throne Showcased in Bulgaria
The seat of kings in the Seven Kingdoms of the critically acclaimed Game of Thrones series will be showcased in Bulgaria in the beginning of April.
The Iron Throne will be exhibited in several cities as part of its Bulgarian tour. Fans of the Emmy and Golden Globe award winning HBO series will be able to see the Throne and get photographed with it in the cities of Veliko Tarnovo, Varna, Plovdiv and capital city of Sofia.
The Iron Throne, which is more than 2 meters high and weighs over 100 kg, is always heavily guarded. The nearest to Bulgaria it has been so far is Budapest.
The highly anticipated new 4th season of Game of Thrones starts on 7 April. The series plot is based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire', George R. R. Martin's series of fantasy novels and is an epic story of power struggle.
- » Sofia Municipality To Renovate Zapaden Park
- » Samuel Jackson Takes Selfie with Bulgaria's Presidency
- » Nicole Scherzinger Dispels Rumors of Breakup with Bulgaria's Dimitrov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Tops List of 70 Most Popular Bulgarian Celebrities – Forbes Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Women Among World's Top 10 Sexiest - Survey
- » Selfie of the Day: Kristalina Georgieva, Maxim Behar