Cecilia Malmstrom to Attend Bulgaria's Conference on EU Asylum System
EU Home Affairs Commissioner Cecilia Malmstrom will be visiting Bulgaria on 24-25 March, with regards to the refugee situation in the country.
EU Commissioner Malmstrom will participate in a conference "The Common European Asylum System: Challenges and perspectives", Monday.
Official program includes meetings with President Rosen Plevneliev, PM Plamen Oresharski, Deputy PM and Minister of Interior Tsvetlin Yovchev, Deputy PM Daniela Bobeva.
On Monday, Cecilia Malmstrom will speak with UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) representatives and will visits the Voenna Rampa Reception Center in capital city of Sofia.
Malmstrom will visits the Reception Center in Harmanli on Tuesday followed by a brief statement to the media.
- » President Radev, PM Gerdzhikov To Discuss EU Commissioner Nomination
- » Bulgaria Govt Sending Mixed Signals about Next EU Commissioner Pick
- » Mission of General Directorate Taxation and Customs Union To Arrive in Bulgaria
- » Preparation for Bulgaria’s EU Presidency Delayed, Marred by Chaos
- » EC’s Representation in Bulgaria Denies Johannes Hanh Made Anti-Bulgarian Statements
- » BSP's Ninova Demands Announcement of Names of Deputies Who Voted for CETA