Heroin Use in Bulgaria on the Ebb
Drug use in Bulgaria is gradually increasing, according to data from the annual statistics of the National Focal Point on Drugs and Drug Addictions.
The quantities of confiscated heroin have drastically declined in recent years, however cocaine use among Bulgarians is on the rise, the survey shows.
Four out of ten polled claimed they can easily come into possession of cannabis, Darik news reports.
In terms of alcohol use countrywide, citizens of Sofia, Pernik and Pleven are the most frequent users, followed by the towns of Gabrovo and Shumen.
- » 5 Foods to Include in your Menu for Good Eyesight
- » Only 3% of Bulgarians are Vaccinated Against Flu
- » About 60% of General Practitioners in Bulgaria are over 55 Years of Age
- » Sofia Municipality Presents a Health Portal of the Hospitals in the Capital
- » BGN 300 Thousand Will be Provided by the Ministry of Health to the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa
- » Half of the Serbian Population Suffers from Mild Symptoms of Depression