Heroin Use in Bulgaria on the Ebb
Drug use in Bulgaria is gradually increasing, according to data from the annual statistics of the National Focal Point on Drugs and Drug Addictions.
The quantities of confiscated heroin have drastically declined in recent years, however cocaine use among Bulgarians is on the rise, the survey shows.
Four out of ten polled claimed they can easily come into possession of cannabis, Darik news reports.
In terms of alcohol use countrywide, citizens of Sofia, Pernik and Pleven are the most frequent users, followed by the towns of Gabrovo and Shumen.
- » Bulgaria’s PM: Hospitals Will Remain On No-Privatization List
- » Bulgaria’s Health Ministry Mulls 3-10% Tax on Junk Food
- » Turkey Gives 100,000 Vaccines to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Order Expensive Medicines Jointly as of end-2015
- » Bulgaria Has Second Highest Number of Smokers in EU
- » Bulgaria Has Fifth Largest Share of Obese Children in Europe – WHO