Heroin Use in Bulgaria on the Ebb
Drug use in Bulgaria is gradually increasing, according to data from the annual statistics of the National Focal Point on Drugs and Drug Addictions.
The quantities of confiscated heroin have drastically declined in recent years, however cocaine use among Bulgarians is on the rise, the survey shows.
Four out of ten polled claimed they can easily come into possession of cannabis, Darik news reports.
In terms of alcohol use countrywide, citizens of Sofia, Pernik and Pleven are the most frequent users, followed by the towns of Gabrovo and Shumen.
- » Bulgaria Midwife Who Wounded Baby Regularly Worked 24 Hours On Duty
- » Bulgaria Health System Could Perform Much Better, World Bank Says
- » Hospitals in Bulgaria Use Up to 3 Times More Antibiotics than in Western Europe – Expert
- » Bulgaria to Purchase over 300 New Ambulances with EU Funds
- » Doctors in Bulgaria to Stage Symbolic Protest over New Funding Model
- » Patients Will Need ID Cards to Be Admitted to Hospital in Bulgaria as of April