Troops Of 12 Countries To Hold An Exercise in Bulgaria
Land troops of 12 countries will take part in the international military exercise at the Novo Selo range in Bulgaria.
Saber Guardian, the largest exercise for this year, starts on Friday and will include 700 troops from Bulgaria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, USA, Belgium, Turkey and Ukraine, according to Bulgaria's Defence Ministry.
The main goal is improving regional strategic partnership and NATO compatibility in international operations for dealing with humanitarian crises, peacekeeping and humanitarian aid.
- » Contract on Repair of Bulgaria's MiG-29 Fighter Jets to be Ratified in Few Days
- » US 'Using Bulgaria' to Supply Arms to Ukraine
- » Bulgaria Needs New Fighter Jets - Defense Committee Head
- » Bulgaria MPs Meeting Outdoors to Discuss Air Force
- » Civilian Chief of Bulgaria’s Military Intelligence Will Have to Go
- » Commander of Bulgarian Air Force Reportedly Resigns