Troops Of 12 Countries To Hold An Exercise in Bulgaria
Land troops of 12 countries will take part in the international military exercise at the Novo Selo range in Bulgaria.
Saber Guardian, the largest exercise for this year, starts on Friday and will include 700 troops from Bulgaria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, USA, Belgium, Turkey and Ukraine, according to Bulgaria's Defence Ministry.
The main goal is improving regional strategic partnership and NATO compatibility in international operations for dealing with humanitarian crises, peacekeeping and humanitarian aid.
- » Bulgaria Military Intelligence to Open Up its Communist-Era Archives
- » Bulgaria’s Chief of Defence Staff to Attend Annual Balkan Countries CHODs Conference
- » Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece to Ink Agreement on Joint Contact Center, Border Patrols
- » Bulgaria to Launch New Fighter Jet Acquisition Process by End-June
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopts Bill Regulating Security Services at First Reading
- » US, Bulgarian Military Personnel Begin Joint Exercise in Romania