Troops Of 12 Countries To Hold An Exercise in Bulgaria
Land troops of 12 countries will take part in the international military exercise at the Novo Selo range in Bulgaria.
Saber Guardian, the largest exercise for this year, starts on Friday and will include 700 troops from Bulgaria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, USA, Belgium, Turkey and Ukraine, according to Bulgaria's Defence Ministry.
The main goal is improving regional strategic partnership and NATO compatibility in international operations for dealing with humanitarian crises, peacekeeping and humanitarian aid.
- » Bulgaria 'Stage of Hybrid War over Ukraine,' Official Report Says
- » Novo Selo Drills in mid-April to Bring 1000 Foreign Troops to Bulgaria
- » US-led Drills Involving Bulgaria Begin in Romania
- » Bulgaria Gov't to Snub President on Defense Budget
- » MPs Approve Legal Changes Paving Way for NATO Coordination Center in Sofia
- » Russian Action in Ukraine 'Could Affect Bulgaria' - NATO Official