Troops Of 12 Countries To Hold An Exercise in Bulgaria
Land troops of 12 countries will take part in the international military exercise at the Novo Selo range in Bulgaria.
Saber Guardian, the largest exercise for this year, starts on Friday and will include 700 troops from Bulgaria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, USA, Belgium, Turkey and Ukraine, according to Bulgaria's Defence Ministry.
The main goal is improving regional strategic partnership and NATO compatibility in international operations for dealing with humanitarian crises, peacekeeping and humanitarian aid.
- » Mass Evacuation this Morning in Berlin to Defuse WWII Bomb
- » 'Albania wants an American military base on its soil'
- » Bulgaria and Romania Discuss Bilateral Military Police Co-operation
- » There are Two Guards at every Kilometer of the Bulgarian Border
- » The Pentagon Offered Turkey an Alternative to the Russian s-400
- » Illegal Migrant Flow on Aegean on Rise Again