Troops Of 12 Countries To Hold An Exercise in Bulgaria
Land troops of 12 countries will take part in the international military exercise at the Novo Selo range in Bulgaria.
Saber Guardian, the largest exercise for this year, starts on Friday and will include 700 troops from Bulgaria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, USA, Belgium, Turkey and Ukraine, according to Bulgaria's Defence Ministry.
The main goal is improving regional strategic partnership and NATO compatibility in international operations for dealing with humanitarian crises, peacekeeping and humanitarian aid.
- » Bulgaria President's Security Council to Discuss Army on 27 April
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passes Bill on NATO Communications Unit
- » Chief Executive of European Defence Agency to Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks 11 Years since NATO Accession
- » US Navy Destroyer Jason Dunham to Enter Black Sea Friday
- » NATO Centre for Excellence in Bulgaria Granted Accreditation