Troops Of 12 Countries To Hold An Exercise in Bulgaria
Land troops of 12 countries will take part in the international military exercise at the Novo Selo range in Bulgaria.
Saber Guardian, the largest exercise for this year, starts on Friday and will include 700 troops from Bulgaria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, USA, Belgium, Turkey and Ukraine, according to Bulgaria's Defence Ministry.
The main goal is improving regional strategic partnership and NATO compatibility in international operations for dealing with humanitarian crises, peacekeeping and humanitarian aid.
- » Poland to Overhaul Six Bulgarian MiG-29 Fighter Jets by end-2016
- » Bulgaria Ready to Increase Number of Troops Assisting Border Police
- » Poland’s Defense Minister to Meet with Bulgarian Counterpart in Sofia
- » US Military Equipment Arrives to Bulgaria for Black Sea Rotational Force Training
- » Bulgarian Army Launches Tactical Training Shabla 2015
- » Bulgaria Sending Troops to Border as Migrant Arrivals to Serbia Rise