Troops Of 12 Countries To Hold An Exercise in Bulgaria
Land troops of 12 countries will take part in the international military exercise at the Novo Selo range in Bulgaria.
Saber Guardian, the largest exercise for this year, starts on Friday and will include 700 troops from Bulgaria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, USA, Belgium, Turkey and Ukraine, according to Bulgaria's Defence Ministry.
The main goal is improving regional strategic partnership and NATO compatibility in international operations for dealing with humanitarian crises, peacekeeping and humanitarian aid.
- » Defence Minister: Nine of Bulgaria's MiG-29 Fighter Jets Need Repair
- » Stoltenberg Sees No Immediate Threat to any NATO Member State - BNR
- » Bulgaria, Poland to Agree on Maintenance of MiG-29 Jets by End of July
- » First Ships of NATO Navy Exercise ‘Breeze 2015’ Anchored in Varna
- » Bulgaria's Varna Hosts International Naval Exercise Breeze 2015
- » Bulgaria to Complete Fence at Border with Turkey by End of Year