Troops Of 12 Countries To Hold An Exercise in Bulgaria
Land troops of 12 countries will take part in the international military exercise at the Novo Selo range in Bulgaria.
Saber Guardian, the largest exercise for this year, starts on Friday and will include 700 troops from Bulgaria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, USA, Belgium, Turkey and Ukraine, according to Bulgaria's Defence Ministry.
The main goal is improving regional strategic partnership and NATO compatibility in international operations for dealing with humanitarian crises, peacekeeping and humanitarian aid.
- » Hristo Smolenov, Antiterrorism Expert: Europe Behaves Like Victim, Attracting Aggressors
- » Champs-Elysees car attacker was on terror watchlist
- » Minister Radev: Only 5 km left for the completion of the protection facility at the border between Bulgaria and Turkey
- » Nikolay Nenkov Named Deputy Chairman of SANS
- » Bulgarian Teams Take Part in Aerial Medical Evacuation Exercises in Germany
- » Bulgarian and Greek Special Forces Took Part in a Joint Anti-Terrorist Training Exercise