Bulgaria's Gov't To Ease Construction Investors
Bulgaria is drafting amendments to the Territorial Zoning Act, to ease investments in construction, said the Minister of Investment Planning Ivan Danov.
There will also be a new package of laws on city planning and urbanization in that regard.
The goal, according to Danov, is to let the residents of certain area to be directly involved in city planning decisions. “Now there are too many lobbyist interests involved in such decisions and we want to get rid of them,” Danov said, quoted by Bulgaria's wire service BTA.
The Construction Act will also most likely be amended to decrease the number of required documents for the construction of certain types of buildings in certain areas. The prices for construction permits will most likely be unified in a single tariff for the entire country.
- » Bulgaria's PM Plamen Oresharski Resigns
- » Bulgarian President to Turn 1st Sod on Scientific&Tech Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria to Sign Road Transport Agreement with Kosovo
- » Bulgarian National Bank Reports Increase in Bank Deposits
- » Bulgaria's State Debt Rose by BGN 1 B in June
- » Class A Office Space Rental Rates in Sofia Record 8.3% Growth Y/Y