Bulgaria's Gov't To Ease Construction Investors
Bulgaria is drafting amendments to the Territorial Zoning Act, to ease investments in construction, said the Minister of Investment Planning Ivan Danov.
There will also be a new package of laws on city planning and urbanization in that regard.
The goal, according to Danov, is to let the residents of certain area to be directly involved in city planning decisions. “Now there are too many lobbyist interests involved in such decisions and we want to get rid of them,” Danov said, quoted by Bulgaria's wire service BTA.
The Construction Act will also most likely be amended to decrease the number of required documents for the construction of certain types of buildings in certain areas. The prices for construction permits will most likely be unified in a single tariff for the entire country.
- » Planned Unit 7 of Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP to Generate USD 11 B
- » Russia, Ukraine to Take Part in Gas Meeting with EU Next Week
- » It's Bohemian: Bulgaria's Plovdiv is Among World's Most Attractive Cities
- » Positive Results Noted for Bulgarian Tourism after PR Campaign
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Approves Energy Act Amendments concerning Energy Watchdog
- » Bulgaria 19th in EU by Agricultural Production