Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog Pledges No Power Price Hike
There will be no price hike for the electricity in Bulgaria, said Elenko Bozhkov of the State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (DKEVR).
Bozhkov denied the speculations that there will be a steep increase in the electricity prices after the European elections in May. “There will be no price hike – neither now, nor in the future,” he said in the morning talkshow of Bulgaria's public TV channel BNT.
According to him, the only price changes to be discussed by DKEVR in the near future are those of natural gas.
Meanwhile, representatives of the Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association warned that the electricity prices will go up by 13% by the end of the year.
- » Hot Water Stops in Downtown Sofia from June 7 to June 16
- » Sofia to Send Next Week Its Position on EC antitrust Case Against Gazprom
- » Sofia Plans to Require More Information From Brussels About Gazprom Case
- » The Fifth Block of Kozloduy NPP Is Stopped Because of Planned Modernization
- » Sofia Prepares Statement on Gazprom’s Obligations
- » New Prices of The Thermal Energy in The Country