Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog Pledges No Power Price Hike
There will be no price hike for the electricity in Bulgaria, said Elenko Bozhkov of the State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (DKEVR).
Bozhkov denied the speculations that there will be a steep increase in the electricity prices after the European elections in May. “There will be no price hike – neither now, nor in the future,” he said in the morning talkshow of Bulgaria's public TV channel BNT.
According to him, the only price changes to be discussed by DKEVR in the near future are those of natural gas.
Meanwhile, representatives of the Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association warned that the electricity prices will go up by 13% by the end of the year.
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020
- » Gazprom does not Exclude the Possibility of Building New Gas Pipelines for Europe