US to Assist Bulgaria in Cybersecurity System Establishment
Bulgaria will work for the establishment of a comprehensive cybersecurity system in cooperation with the United States, the Ministry of Interior announced.
Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev has met with Alejandro Mayorkas, Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security, Julia Pierson, Director of US Secret Service and other senior officials in order to discuss cybersecurity and joint projects in the field of border security.
Bulgaria has considered the establishment of a system for cyber defense, state systems protection and Critical Infrastructure and Objects of Protection, as well as the provision of the necessary conditions for interaction between the various components of the system.
Special attention was paid to the US government experience in the development of public-private partnership in the field of cybersecurity. The US Homeland Security, the Secret Service, as well as the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications have expressed their readiness to support Bulgaria in the establishment of such system.
Currently, Bulgaria's Interior Ministry is working on several different border projects in cooperation with the US Department of Homeland Security, focusing on immigration control and reduction, and monitoring of persons possibly involved in Middle East terrorist activities.
- » Bulgaria to Initiate Fighter Jet, Armored Vehicle Procurements this March
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: We do not Have Pressure on Our Border with Turkey
- » Bulgaria to Invite Offers For Delivery of Fighter Jets, Armoured Vehicles by End-March
- » Montenegro will be Guarded by NATO and Greece Aircraft
- » The German Soldiers have no Winter Clothes and Equipment
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume Military Exercises after the Olympics
Hahahahaha, that's hilarious - but you are a bit early, Novinite. You should have waited until 1 April to publish this news. Oh, this is serious? Well, then tell us the whole truth: the cybersecurity system of the NSA will be implemented by - Mr. Peevski. (After all, we are in Bulgaria)