Bomb Squad Disarms Bomb in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
The police bomb squad sealed off a street and disarmed a bomb near a parked car in the center of Plovdiv.
Observant members of the public noticed a package with cables sticking out under the car and alerted the authorities on Thursday morning.
According to the reports in Bulgarian-language media, the car is owned by the local lawyer Evelina Bozhikova.
Bozhikova told the media she doesn't know who or why would try and bomb her car. According to her neighbours, however, last year there was another bomb threat for Bozhikova. Her husband said there was another threat in 2011.
- » Bulgarian Used Fake Spotify Playlists to Make Money
- » 400 Kilos of Cocaine was Found at the Russian Embassy in Argentina
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino