Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Bulgargaz Wants to Raise the Gas Price by 3% from January
- » EUR 60 million is the Estimated Value of the Pipeline for the New Gas Connection with Greece
- » Improving Energy Efficiency is One of the Main Goals of Bulgaria
- » Denmark Passes Law that Could Ban Russian Pipeline From Going Through its Waters
- » Eurostat: Bulgarians use the Cheapest Electricity in the EU
- » Electricity will be Again Produced in Chernobyl