Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Bulgaria’s Antitrust Watchdog Launches Sector Analysis of Fuel Retailing Market
- » Bulgaria Interested in Turkish Stream, Russian Official Says
- » Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog to Go On with Power Price Hike
- » Bulgarian Village Lozen Suffers Unannounced Electricity Disruptions
- » Bulgaria Moves to Criminalize Unauthorized Coal Mining
- » Bulgarian Watchdog Orders Market Withdrawal of 10 000 Liters of Diesel Fuel