Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Final Agreement on Bulgaria-Greece Gas Grid Interconnector Delayed by Technicalities – Minister
- » Poor Transport, Energy Links Impede Development of SEE Countries – Plevneliev, Pusic
- » Chevron Interested in Reviving Burgas-Alexandroupolis Oil Pipeline – Transneft President
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Maritsa East 2 TPP Reported Loss of BGN 38.6 M in 2014
- » Bulgaria Backs Idea for Gas Ring with Romania, Hungary, Slovakia
- » Bulgaria May Be Connected To Turkish Stream – Energy Committee Head