Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Westinghouse Picks М3 Communications for Its PR Agency in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Energy Market 'Needs More Dealers'
- » Incoming EU Energy Commissioner Prefers Southern Gas Corridor over South Stream
- » Kozloduy NPP Completes Planned Annual Overhaul of Unit 6
- » Kozloduy NPP Transferred BGN 7 M to Westinghouse under Upgrade Program for Units 5, 6
- » Bulgarian Employers, Trade Unions, Decry Lobby Groups in Energy Board