Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Bulgarian MPs Reject Proposal to Renew Construction of South Stream
- » Italy's Saipem Takes Gazprom to Court over South Stream Demise
- » Bulgaria Energy Min Denies 'Plans to Circumvent Ukraine Gas Routes'
- » Bulgaria’s Kozloduy NPP Signs Deal to Extend Life of Unit 6 up to 60 Years
- » Gas Hub, Kozloduy NPP's Units 5-6 Top Agenda of Bulgaria-Russia Committee
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator Expects 20% Drop in Natgas Price in Q2