Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Bulgaria, Westinghouse Sign Shareholders' Agreement on Unit 7
- » Bulgaria’s Top Court Scraps Controversial Fee on Renewables
- » Westinghouse, Gov't to Sign Final Deal on Unit 7 Next Year - CEO
- » Bulgarian Constitutional Court to Revoke 20% Fee on Solar, Wind Power
- » Ukraine Demands Changes to Gas Transit Deal with Russia
- » Bulgarian South Stream Section Issued Positive EIA Report