Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Electricity Production has Increased by 3.64%
- » Bulgaria’s Pleven Opens Tender for Construction of Integrated Water Cycle
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Asks Bulgarian Socialist Party to Stop Speculations About Tsankov Kamak
- » Bulgaria to Launch Tender to Sell Belene Nuclear Project Next Year
- » Bulgarian Minister of Energy: 'Energy Sector Needed Sustainability and Predictability'
- » Bulgargaz pedicts a 6% Decline in Natural Gas From October 1