Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Bulgaria’s NEK Debt Tops BGN 3 Billion
- » Power Distributor EVN Seeks 17.9% Price Hike in Southeastern Bulgaria
- » EU Commission Motives to Freeze South Stream 'Political' - Gazprom
- » Bulgarian Energy Board to Hold First Session
- » Power of Siberia Pipeline Construction Kicks Off
- » Less than 5% of Bulgaria's Gas Needs Covered by Local Production