Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » No Expectations of Increase in Fuel Prices in the summer season
- » The Kremlin: Turkish Stream will be Operational by December 30, 2019
- » Bahrain Makes Largest Oil Discovery in its History
- » The Price of Natural Gas Rises by 2.6% from April 1
- » Energy Operator for Central and Southeast Bulgaria EVN Wants a 7% Increase in Electricity Prices
- » Accident at Romania Nuclear Power Plant, Unit Shut Down