Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Will Negotiate the Construction of the Southern Gas Corridor Today in Baku
- » About 2000 Households are Without Power Supply in NW Bulgaria, Due to Strong Wind
- » The EU's Dependence on Gas Imports will Increase to 83% in 2040
- » CEZ: About 5 000 Subscribers in Western Bulgaria Are Still Left Without Power
- » Rising Urges Bulgaria to Meet Nuclear Power Potential
- » Vucic: Construction of Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection Begins in the Summer