Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Bulgaria Still Pinning Hopes on Gas Hub Project with Russia
- » Bulgaria 'Offers Azerbaijan Energy Cooperation Package'
- » Mining Industry Accounts for 5% of Bulgaria’s GDP – Energy Minister
- » Price of Natural Gas in Bulgaria May Drop by over 13.6% as of October
- » Watchdog OKs Agreement between Bulgaria’s National Power Co, ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP
- » Bulgarian Authorities Place Seals on 660 Tonnes of Fuel amid Filling Station Probes