Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » KEVR: Bulgargaz' Demand for 32% Hike in Gas Prices Is Unjustifiably High
- » Bulgaria 'Seeking South Stream Project Revival'
- » South Stream Project Will Be Carried Out, Russian Official Says
- » EVN, NEK Settle Old, Multi-million Dispute
- » Bulgargaz Demands 32.44% Increase in Gas Prices
- » No Risk of Nuclear Pollution After Blast at French NPP