Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Turkey OKs South Stream Environmental Impact Assessment
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding Puts Off Gazprom Loan on South Stream
- » Bulgaria-Romania Gas Link Suffers Further Delay
- » EC Recommends To Serbia To Suspend Work on South Stream Pipeline
- » NEK Losses Grew 43% in 2013
- » Bulgaria 'Might Be Forced' to Make Amendments on South Stream - PM