Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Fuel Prices in Bulgaria Not To Increase This Winter
- » First Sections of North Stream 2 To Be Ready in November
- » Bulgaria MPs Set Up Committee to Investigate Fuels Market, Bobov Dol Mine
- » Bulgarian ex-EconMin Indicted over Abandoned Belene Nuclear Plant
- » Bulgaria's Energy Minister Dismisses Stanishev Cabinet Ministers From State Energy Ventures
- » FT: Bulgarian and Greek Pipeline Aims to Cut Gas Dependency on Russia