Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Bulgarian Employers’ Associations, Trade Unions Protest Imminent Power Price Hike
- » Russia 'Ready to Sign Only Part of Turkish Stream Deal'
- » Bulgaria Businesses to Stage Protest over Power Price Hike
- » Energy Watchdog Chair – Further Postponement of New Power Prices Is Impossible
- » Bulgarian Employers, Trade Unions to Protest Planned Power Price Hike
- » EU Commissioner for Energy Union Maros Sefcovic to Visit Bulgaria on September 15