Bulgargaz To Cut Natural Gas Price by 5% in April
A total of 4.56% price reduction of natural gas is expected as of April 1, Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation chair Boyan Boev announced.
It is not yet clear how the cuts will affect the consumer prices of heating and hot water.
The new prices of state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will be BGN 601.25/1000m3 instead of the current BGN 630/1000m3, Boev explained in an interview for Darik news.
- » Russia Asks Bulgaria to Issue South Stream Construction Permits
- » South Stream Transportation Terminates Production, Deliveries of Pipes
- » No Talks Yet On Gas Hub At Border with Bulgaria, Turkey’s Ambassador Says
- » Bulgaria Is Blameless For South Stream – MP
- » Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 380 by Mid-2015