Turkey Train Crash Kills 9
At least 9 people have been killed and several more injured when a passenger train collided with a minibus at a crossing near the Mediterranean port city of Mersin.
The accident happened on Thursday morning, when a shuttle bus was passing through a railway crossing near an industrial zone between the cities of Mersin and Tarsus, the Hurriyet Daily reports.
All of the casualties and injured are believed to have been on the bus, while the train passengers are safe, the BBC adds.
One possible reason for the accident may have been a lifted barrier at the crossing.
- » Turkish PM Warns Brussels: Alternatives to EU Exist
- » France To Dismantle "Jungle" Camp in Calais
- » Greece Insists On Implementation of Quota Principle for Refugees
- » Bulgarian Citizens in Turkey: We Will Vote In Spite of Discrimination
- » Walloon Government Blocks CETA
- » Spain's Constitutional Court Annuls Catalonia's Corrida Ban