Turkey Train Crash Kills 9
At least 9 people have been killed and several more injured when a passenger train collided with a minibus at a crossing near the Mediterranean port city of Mersin.
The accident happened on Thursday morning, when a shuttle bus was passing through a railway crossing near an industrial zone between the cities of Mersin and Tarsus, the Hurriyet Daily reports.
All of the casualties and injured are believed to have been on the bus, while the train passengers are safe, the BBC adds.
One possible reason for the accident may have been a lifted barrier at the crossing.
- » The MEPs Saved the Döner Kebabs
- » In Greece, Refugees Moved from the Islands to the Mainland
- » Protests in Argentina Against Globalization
- » Kim Jong-un: I will Make North Korea the Most Powerful Nuclear and Military State in the World
- » Kurz Close to Forming New Austrian Right-Wing Government
- » Beijing Made Serious Warning Against a US Military Presence in Taiwan