Turkey Train Crash Kills 9
At least 9 people have been killed and several more injured when a passenger train collided with a minibus at a crossing near the Mediterranean port city of Mersin.
The accident happened on Thursday morning, when a shuttle bus was passing through a railway crossing near an industrial zone between the cities of Mersin and Tarsus, the Hurriyet Daily reports.
All of the casualties and injured are believed to have been on the bus, while the train passengers are safe, the BBC adds.
One possible reason for the accident may have been a lifted barrier at the crossing.
- » The First 3D Printed Bridge in the World is Now Operational
- » North Korea Warns States: Don't Join Any U.S. Action and You're Safe
- » Japanese Scientists have Discovered a Moon Cave Suitable for a Base
- » Portugal Interior Minister Resigns After Fire Disasters
- » 11th EU Anti-Trafficking Day
- » 200 Thousand Catalans Gathered for a New Pro-separation Protest