Fake Bomb Threat Evacuated Sofia Airport
A fake bomb threat emptied Sofia Airport on Wednesday afternoon.
According to the reports in Bulgarian-language media, someone called the emergency phone 112 and said there was a bomb at the airport. The airport authorities evacuated the buildings in accordance with the provisional plans for such cases.
Law enforcement agencies checked the perimeter and within an hour the airport resumed its normal operations.
- » Bulgaria Marks 95 Years of Neuilly Treaty after WWI
- » UNESCO Adds Production of Chiprovtsi Carpets to ‘Intangible Heritage’ List
- » Bulgarian Parliament Boosts Healthcare Budget with BGN 100 M
- » Bulgarian TPP Carries Highest Pollution Cost in Europe
- » Google, bTV 'Best Brands in Bulgaria'
- » Bulgaria Deputy PM Calls for Minumum Wage Increase in 2015