Fake Bomb Threat Evacuated Sofia Airport
A fake bomb threat emptied Sofia Airport on Wednesday afternoon.
According to the reports in Bulgarian-language media, someone called the emergency phone 112 and said there was a bomb at the airport. The airport authorities evacuated the buildings in accordance with the provisional plans for such cases.
Law enforcement agencies checked the perimeter and within an hour the airport resumed its normal operations.
- » Up to 200 out of 700 Houses in Flood-Hit Mizia Are Still Inhabitable
- » 60% of Babies Born in Bulgaria in 2013 Were Out-of-Wedlock-Births
- » Bulgaria Marks 137th Anniversary of Heroic Shipka Pass Battle
- » Sofia's Cultural Calendar Swelling with Performaces in End-August
- » 5.1 Earthquake Hits Greek Chalkidiki Peninsula
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Halts BGN 30 M of Procurement