Fake Bomb Threat Evacuated Sofia Airport
A fake bomb threat emptied Sofia Airport on Wednesday afternoon.
According to the reports in Bulgarian-language media, someone called the emergency phone 112 and said there was a bomb at the airport. The airport authorities evacuated the buildings in accordance with the provisional plans for such cases.
Law enforcement agencies checked the perimeter and within an hour the airport resumed its normal operations.
- » US Film Director Ted Kotcheff Applies for Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian-Finish Documentary “Love&Engineering” Out in Bulgarian Cinemas
- » Public Trust in Bulgarian Media Further Down in 2015 - Survey
- » Uriah Heep to Perform in Bulgaria's Ruse on May 7
- » Bulgarian Government Approves National Youth Programme
- » Train Crash in Germany Leaves at Least Several Dead