Bulgaria's Totalizator Gave BGN 27M for Sports in 2013
Bulgarian Sports Totalizator has rendered BGN 26,938,000 to the Ministry of Youth and Sports in 2013, a total of BGN 4M more than in 2012.
The increase was primarily due to changes in the Totalizator's regulations, namely a 17% cost reduction, and 18% of revenues allocated to sports, Dnevnik informs.
The company's revenues for 2013 were about BGN 160M, which is an increase compared to the record revenue of BGN 148B reported in 2012.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face World's No 231 in 1st Australian Open Game
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Tennis Ranking
- » Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scoops Title at Brisbane International
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Reaches Brisbane Final
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Brisbane Semi-Finals
- » Bulgaria Lists 26 Sports Players for Doping Control through 2017