Bulgaria's Totalizator Gave BGN 27M for Sports in 2013
Bulgarian Sports Totalizator has rendered BGN 26,938,000 to the Ministry of Youth and Sports in 2013, a total of BGN 4M more than in 2012.
The increase was primarily due to changes in the Totalizator's regulations, namely a 17% cost reduction, and 18% of revenues allocated to sports, Dnevnik informs.
The company's revenues for 2013 were about BGN 160M, which is an increase compared to the record revenue of BGN 148B reported in 2012.
- » Bulgarian Paralympics Gold Medalist To File Complaint with Discrimination Commission
- » Champions League: Ludogorets Defeated by PSG in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face 'Nightmare' Schwartzman in Chengdu
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End