Bulgaria's Government to Take A Loan
Bulgaria's Government approved the preparations for issuing state bonds at the international stock market, said the Government press office.
The Government authorized Finance Minister Petar Chobanov to negotiate with the selected managing banks and the legal consultants, as well as to sign on behalf of the state all necessary documents.
The BGN 3.9 B loan was envisioned in the 2014 State Budget. Part of the loan will be used for refinancing the USD 1.086 B bonds issued in 2002, whose maturity is in January 2015.
Another part of the loan will be used for paying off other debts, which expire this year.
- » Dimitar Margaritov, CPC: Dropping of Roaming Should not Affect Tariffs of Mobile Operators
- » Total Turnover Index in Transportation and Storage Sector up 2.4% in Q1 2017
- » aleri Simeonov to be Chairman of the National Council for Cooperation on Ethnic and Integration Issues
- » 5km Long Queue of Trucks Formed at the Exit of Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » International Monetary Fund: ‘Bulgaria Needs Further Banking Supervision Strengthening’
- » The Importance of Gerontology Today and in the Future