Bulgaria's Government to Take A Loan
Bulgaria's Government approved the preparations for issuing state bonds at the international stock market, said the Government press office.
The Government authorized Finance Minister Petar Chobanov to negotiate with the selected managing banks and the legal consultants, as well as to sign on behalf of the state all necessary documents.
The BGN 3.9 B loan was envisioned in the 2014 State Budget. Part of the loan will be used for refinancing the USD 1.086 B bonds issued in 2002, whose maturity is in January 2015.
Another part of the loan will be used for paying off other debts, which expire this year.
- » Bulgarian Energy Group BEH Places EUR 550 M Bond Issue - Minister
- » U.S. Delegation Visits Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Discuss Expansion of Ties
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
- » Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria to Test Bi-Directional Gas Flows by Year's End