Debts of Sofia Heating Utility to Bulgargaz Swell to BGN 0.5B
The debts of heating utility Toplofikatsiya Sofia to the Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH) have increased to BGN 555 000 000.
The debts of the heating utility increased after BEH was forced to yet again buy a portion of the debt of Toplofikatsiya Sofia to state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz worth BGN 128 M, according to reports of the BGNES news agency.
The debt mostly consists of unpaid bills for gas supplies from Bulgargaz.
The Sofia Municipality, the sole owner of the Sofia-based heating utility, is said to have made no constructive proposals for settling the debts of the company to state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz.
- » Bulgartransgaz to Open Bids for Interconnector Turkey –Bulgaria on May 8
- » Requests for Increasing Electricity, Heating Prices Are Unfounded – Bulgaria’s Deputy PM
- » Bulgaria to Advertise Black Sea Gas Deposits in US
- » Bulgaria Energy Utilities Seek Sharp Price Hikes from July
- » Iran Tabled Rebirth of Nabucco at Meeting with Bulgaria PM, Ambassador Says
- » 'Bulgaria's Lavish Red-Carpet Welcome to Iran's Gas'