Debts of Sofia Heating Utility to Bulgargaz Swell to BGN 0.5B
The debts of heating utility Toplofikatsiya Sofia to the Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH) have increased to BGN 555 000 000.
The debts of the heating utility increased after BEH was forced to yet again buy a portion of the debt of Toplofikatsiya Sofia to state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz worth BGN 128 M, according to reports of the BGNES news agency.
The debt mostly consists of unpaid bills for gas supplies from Bulgargaz.
The Sofia Municipality, the sole owner of the Sofia-based heating utility, is said to have made no constructive proposals for settling the debts of the company to state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz.
- » Bulgarian Village Lozen Suffers Unannounced Electricity Disruptions
- » Bulgaria Moves to Criminalize Unauthorized Coal Mining
- » Bulgarian Watchdog Orders Market Withdrawal of 10 000 Liters of Diesel Fuel
- » Bulgarian Government to Establish Energy Security Council
- » Bulgarian Energy Commission Postpones Price Increase Decision
- » Westinghouse-led Group Wins EU Funding to Diversify Nuclear Fuel Supply to VVER Reactors