Debts of Sofia Heating Utility to Bulgargaz Swell to BGN 0.5B
The debts of heating utility Toplofikatsiya Sofia to the Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH) have increased to BGN 555 000 000.
The debts of the heating utility increased after BEH was forced to yet again buy a portion of the debt of Toplofikatsiya Sofia to state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz worth BGN 128 M, according to reports of the BGNES news agency.
The debt mostly consists of unpaid bills for gas supplies from Bulgargaz.
The Sofia Municipality, the sole owner of the Sofia-based heating utility, is said to have made no constructive proposals for settling the debts of the company to state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz.
- » Banks Refuse Loan to Bulgaria’s Bulgargaz Twice in 6 Months
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Watchdog Pledges No Power Price Hike as of January
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding Conducts Top-level Reshuffle at Several Companies
- » Russia Will Build South Stream if Europe Wants to Reduce Gas Transit Risks - Minister
- » Minister Vows Comprehensive Audit of Bulgaria’s Energy Sector
- » Construction of South Stream Underwater Section to Start December 15