Debts of Sofia Heating Utility to Bulgargaz Swell to BGN 0.5B
The debts of heating utility Toplofikatsiya Sofia to the Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH) have increased to BGN 555 000 000.
The debts of the heating utility increased after BEH was forced to yet again buy a portion of the debt of Toplofikatsiya Sofia to state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz worth BGN 128 M, according to reports of the BGNES news agency.
The debt mostly consists of unpaid bills for gas supplies from Bulgargaz.
The Sofia Municipality, the sole owner of the Sofia-based heating utility, is said to have made no constructive proposals for settling the debts of the company to state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz.
- » Cyprus Eyes Bulgaria as Part of Plans to Transit Gas to Europe
- » Bulgarian Energy Commission Chairman: No Problems Expected Concerning EC Approval of NEC Loan
- » Bulgaria Should Prioritize Gas Links with Greece, Romania - EU Official
- » No EU Guarantees for Russian Gas for Balkan Hub To Be Given Soon
- » Heating, Hot Water Prices To Remain Unchanged After October 1
- » Azerbaijan's SOCAR Eyes Entering Bulgarian Oil Products Market