British Business Can Trigger Economic Change in Bulgaria - President
Bulgaria and the UK can build partnership in the areas of information and communication technologies, infrastructure and the automotive sector.
Those were the words of Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev at the British-Bulgarian business forum opening in London which featured about 60 business representatives from both countries, BGNES reports.
The UK is the fourth largest investor in Bulgaria with EUR 2.5B for the period 2006-2012. This is 6% of the total foreign direct investments in Bulgaria for the same period, which reached EUR 40B, and were mainly in road and railway infrastructure, multimodal transport, ecology.
President Plevneliev has met with Queen Elizabeth II, Tuesday. The audience took place at the Buckingham Palace in London. The president called it "an inspiring meeting with a visionary."
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » The Interior Minister Declared the Fence on the Bulgaria-Turkey Border is 100% Finished
- » Borut Pahor is Favorite for the Presidential Elections in Slovenia
- » Austrian Election Winner Sebastian Kurz Prepares for Talks form Government