British Business Can Trigger Economic Change in Bulgaria - President
Bulgaria and the UK can build partnership in the areas of information and communication technologies, infrastructure and the automotive sector.
Those were the words of Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev at the British-Bulgarian business forum opening in London which featured about 60 business representatives from both countries, BGNES reports.
The UK is the fourth largest investor in Bulgaria with EUR 2.5B for the period 2006-2012. This is 6% of the total foreign direct investments in Bulgaria for the same period, which reached EUR 40B, and were mainly in road and railway infrastructure, multimodal transport, ecology.
President Plevneliev has met with Queen Elizabeth II, Tuesday. The audience took place at the Buckingham Palace in London. The president called it "an inspiring meeting with a visionary."
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Head of State Will Take Part in the Summit "One planet", Dedicated to Climate Change
- » The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
- » Washington, Seoul and Tokyo Begin Two-day Joint Military Exercises
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will be on a Working Visit to London Today
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans