British Business Can Trigger Economic Change in Bulgaria - President
Bulgaria and the UK can build partnership in the areas of information and communication technologies, infrastructure and the automotive sector.
Those were the words of Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev at the British-Bulgarian business forum opening in London which featured about 60 business representatives from both countries, BGNES reports.
The UK is the fourth largest investor in Bulgaria with EUR 2.5B for the period 2006-2012. This is 6% of the total foreign direct investments in Bulgaria for the same period, which reached EUR 40B, and were mainly in road and railway infrastructure, multimodal transport, ecology.
President Plevneliev has met with Queen Elizabeth II, Tuesday. The audience took place at the Buckingham Palace in London. The president called it "an inspiring meeting with a visionary."
- » Phantom Voters in Bulgaria 'Surpass 1.2 M'
- » Bulgaria's Outlook 2020 Officially Approved
- » 3 out of 4 Senior Executives of Bulgaria's Agriculture Fund Replaced Overnight
- » Bulgaria's Georgieva to Be Appointed EU Budget Commissioner - Report
- » Temenuzhka Yankova Appointed Deputy Chief of Bulgaria's Revenue Agency
- » Overhaul of Bulgaria's Outlook 2020 Needed – General Miho Mihov