Midnight Afghan Melee Occurs in Bulgaria's Sofia City
A 17-year-old boy was stabbed in the abdomen in a fight between four Afghan citizens in Bulgaria's Sofia city center, Monday night.
Participants in the melee which occurred near Lion's Bridge in Sofia have all been detained, Bulgaria's BGNES reports. The victim has been taken to hospital, his life is out of danger.
The police are currently working on the case.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA
Thank you European Union for forcing us to give these people asylum in our country and not letting us close our borders. These people willl continue to fight among themselves, as we have no money and no space to support them. We treat them and house them like animals, as we have no ability to even take care of our own citizens. We just have to start getting used to this new EU ruled Bulgaria.