Midnight Afghan Melee Occurs in Bulgaria's Sofia City
A 17-year-old boy was stabbed in the abdomen in a fight between four Afghan citizens in Bulgaria's Sofia city center, Monday night.
Participants in the melee which occurred near Lion's Bridge in Sofia have all been detained, Bulgaria's BGNES reports. The victim has been taken to hospital, his life is out of danger.
The police are currently working on the case.
- » Buzovgrad Shooting 'Caused by Brawl' - Mayor
- » Police Arrests Retired Gunsmith Shooting near Children's Hospital
- » Police Detain 78 Illegal Immigrants at Sofia-based Hostel
- » Bulgaria's Interim PM Appears in Court as Applicant
- » Bulgaria's Customs Agency Seizes 8,000 L of Dyed Fuel
- » Trafficking of 30 Endangered Jaco Parrots Prevented at Bulgarian Border
Thank you European Union for forcing us to give these people asylum in our country and not letting us close our borders. These people willl continue to fight among themselves, as we have no money and no space to support them. We treat them and house them like animals, as we have no ability to even take care of our own citizens. We just have to start getting used to this new EU ruled Bulgaria.