Midnight Afghan Melee Occurs in Bulgaria's Sofia City
A 17-year-old boy was stabbed in the abdomen in a fight between four Afghan citizens in Bulgaria's Sofia city center, Monday night.
Participants in the melee which occurred near Lion's Bridge in Sofia have all been detained, Bulgaria's BGNES reports. The victim has been taken to hospital, his life is out of danger.
The police are currently working on the case.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: Burgas Has Highest Criminality
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna
Thank you European Union for forcing us to give these people asylum in our country and not letting us close our borders. These people willl continue to fight among themselves, as we have no money and no space to support them. We treat them and house them like animals, as we have no ability to even take care of our own citizens. We just have to start getting used to this new EU ruled Bulgaria.