Midnight Afghan Melee Occurs in Bulgaria's Sofia City
A 17-year-old boy was stabbed in the abdomen in a fight between four Afghan citizens in Bulgaria's Sofia city center, Monday night.
Participants in the melee which occurred near Lion's Bridge in Sofia have all been detained, Bulgaria's BGNES reports. The victim has been taken to hospital, his life is out of danger.
The police are currently working on the case.
- » Prosecuting Authority Resubmits Indictment against ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker Hristo Biserov
- » Austrian Police Find 42 Migrants Crammed into Bulgarian-registered Van
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Science Fund Arrested on Suspicion of Murder
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Extend Deadline for Investigation of 2012 Burgas Bus Bombing
- » Anti-Mafia Unit of Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry Neutralized 17 Crime Groups since February 24
- » Bulgaria Detains Syrian, Afghan Citizens Citing Security Threat
Thank you European Union for forcing us to give these people asylum in our country and not letting us close our borders. These people willl continue to fight among themselves, as we have no money and no space to support them. We treat them and house them like animals, as we have no ability to even take care of our own citizens. We just have to start getting used to this new EU ruled Bulgaria.