New Car Sales in Bulgaria Up 27%
The sales of new cars in Bulgaria grew by nearly 27% in the first two months of 2014.
According to the data of the Brussels-based European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA) in January and February in Bulgaria were sold 2883 new automobiles, which is by 26.5% more than in the same period of 2013.
In the first two months of 2014 the demand of new cars in the entire EU is on the rise for the sixth consecutive month. The sales grew by 6.6% to 1 796 787.
In spite the growing sales, however, their absolute value is the second lowest since February 2003 when ACEA started gathering data.
- » Bulgarian Industrial Assoc. Hints at Negative GDP Growth by end-2014
- » Undercover Taxmen in Swimsuits Patrol Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Returns Mandate
- » Bulgaria Has Lowest Energy Security Rate in EU - NGO
- » Bulgaria's Energy Sector Most Vulnerable Among 75 Countries
- » Bulgaria's Fina-S Investment Intermediary Terminates Activities