New Car Sales in Bulgaria Up 27%
The sales of new cars in Bulgaria grew by nearly 27% in the first two months of 2014.
According to the data of the Brussels-based European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA) in January and February in Bulgaria were sold 2883 new automobiles, which is by 26.5% more than in the same period of 2013.
In the first two months of 2014 the demand of new cars in the entire EU is on the rise for the sixth consecutive month. The sales grew by 6.6% to 1 796 787.
In spite the growing sales, however, their absolute value is the second lowest since February 2003 when ACEA started gathering data.
- » Bulgarian Business Wants Minimum Insurable Earnings Based on Regions
- » Every Third Bulgarian Tourist to Spend September Holidays in Greece
- » Eleven Candidates Vie for Position on Average
- » Foreign Direct Investments Increase by EUR 825.3M in Jan-July
- » Workers at Burgas-Based Mine Stage Protest over Unpaid Salaries
- » Migrant Remittances to Bulgaria Reach EUR 75.5M in July 2014