New Car Sales in Bulgaria Up 27%
The sales of new cars in Bulgaria grew by nearly 27% in the first two months of 2014.
According to the data of the Brussels-based European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA) in January and February in Bulgaria were sold 2883 new automobiles, which is by 26.5% more than in the same period of 2013.
In the first two months of 2014 the demand of new cars in the entire EU is on the rise for the sixth consecutive month. The sales grew by 6.6% to 1 796 787.
In spite the growing sales, however, their absolute value is the second lowest since February 2003 when ACEA started gathering data.
- » Part of Europe Left Without Gas Due to the Explosion in Austria
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » World Bank Halts Financing of Oil and Gas Projects from 2019
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure
- » Municipality, Part of the Metropolitan Area in Venezuela Introduced its Own Currency
- » Apple Confirms it Has Acquired Shazam