Bulgaria To Set Up Cultural Police
Bulgaria will set up a police task force, responsible for cultural matter, said Culture Minister Petar Stoyanovich.
It will be similar to Italy's cultural police and its main goal will be combating art theft, treasure hunters and the illegal export of artifacts.
“We have set up inter-departmental group, which includes the Culture Ministry, Interior Ministry, the State Agency for National Security (DANS) and the Prosecutor's Office,” Stoyanovich said. “I hope that we will set up the new task force shortly. We are drawing from Italy's experience on the matter.”
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Honor St. Ivan Rilski
- » Photo Exhibition Of Sofia's Old Public Baths To Be Set Up
- » Sofia Comics Expo Starts In Sofia On August 15
- » International Jazz Festival Starts Friday In Bansko
- » Tenth Mozart Festival To Take Place In Pravets
- » Sofia's Dada Cultural Bar Launches Hop-On Hop-Off Bus