Bulgaria To Set Up Cultural Police
Bulgaria will set up a police task force, responsible for cultural matter, said Culture Minister Petar Stoyanovich.
It will be similar to Italy's cultural police and its main goal will be combating art theft, treasure hunters and the illegal export of artifacts.
“We have set up inter-departmental group, which includes the Culture Ministry, Interior Ministry, the State Agency for National Security (DANS) and the Prosecutor's Office,” Stoyanovich said. “I hope that we will set up the new task force shortly. We are drawing from Italy's experience on the matter.”
- » 10 Bulgarian Artists Worth to Follow on Instagram
- » Two New 'Harry Potter' Books
- » The Internationally Renowned Musical 'Cats' on the Open Stage of Tsarevets
- » The Beginning of the End for Game of Thrones Hits all the Right Notes *Review*
- » MOODS – Exhibition of Kiril Gyulemetov and Dora Kamenova
- » David Bowie and Queen Have Several Unreleased Singles