Bulgaria To Set Up Cultural Police
Bulgaria will set up a police task force, responsible for cultural matter, said Culture Minister Petar Stoyanovich.
It will be similar to Italy's cultural police and its main goal will be combating art theft, treasure hunters and the illegal export of artifacts.
“We have set up inter-departmental group, which includes the Culture Ministry, Interior Ministry, the State Agency for National Security (DANS) and the Prosecutor's Office,” Stoyanovich said. “I hope that we will set up the new task force shortly. We are drawing from Italy's experience on the matter.”
- » Exhibition Of Photos From Private Albums To Mark 100-th Anniversary Of WWI In Sofia
- » Fifth Edition Of So Independent Festival To Start On Oct. 24
- » Lara Fabian To Sing In Sofia
- » Balkan Rakia Fest To Take Place In Sofia
- » Plovdiv to Receive BGN 20 M to Implement 2019 European Capital of Culture Program
- » Gong Myoung Ensemble Performs During Days of Korean Culture in Sofia