Israel to Build University in Bulgaria's Pravets
Israel will begin the construction of a new university in Bulgaria's Pravets as an affiliate of an elite university in the city of Ariel.
The main focus will be on the Department of Local Government and Public Administration. The new institution will also offer courses in Law, Medicine and Humanities, Standart daily reports.
The decision for the establishment of the new university was based on an agreement between Sofia district governor Emil Ivanov and the Ariel University rector Yehuda Danon during an official visit in Israel.
"The city of Pravets offered the University of Ariel free buildings for courses in Law and Municipal Government," Ivanov told Standart daily.
- » This Bulgarian Business School Offers Bitcoin Scholarships
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget