Israel to Build University in Bulgaria's Pravets
Israel will begin the construction of a new university in Bulgaria's Pravets as an affiliate of an elite university in the city of Ariel.
The main focus will be on the Department of Local Government and Public Administration. The new institution will also offer courses in Law, Medicine and Humanities, Standart daily reports.
The decision for the establishment of the new university was based on an agreement between Sofia district governor Emil Ivanov and the Ariel University rector Yehuda Danon during an official visit in Israel.
"The city of Pravets offered the University of Ariel free buildings for courses in Law and Municipal Government," Ivanov told Standart daily.
- » Bulgaria Extends School Holiday until Tuesday over Snow, Flu
- » Schools to Remain Closed by January 09
- » Bulgaria's Education Ministry, It Sector Sign Cooperation Deal
- » Bulgarian Students' Disturbing PISA Results Show Need for New Teaching Methods
- » Sofia University Ranks 1st in Bulgaria’s Higher-Education Rating
- » R&D Spending in Bulgaria Up in 2015, Mostly Driven by Businesses