Israel to Build University in Bulgaria's Pravets
Israel will begin the construction of a new university in Bulgaria's Pravets as an affiliate of an elite university in the city of Ariel.
The main focus will be on the Department of Local Government and Public Administration. The new institution will also offer courses in Law, Medicine and Humanities, Standart daily reports.
The decision for the establishment of the new university was based on an agreement between Sofia district governor Emil Ivanov and the Ariel University rector Yehuda Danon during an official visit in Israel.
"The city of Pravets offered the University of Ariel free buildings for courses in Law and Municipal Government," Ivanov told Standart daily.
- » Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"
- » Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski is Ranked 855th in the World by URAP
- » A Bomb in a Backpack was Disarmed during a Teaching in Burgas School
- » Bulgarian Students from 1st to 7th Grade will have Access to Electronically Readable Textbooks
- » 40% of Bulgaria's Teachers Will Reach Retirement in 8 years
- » In Eight Years, Almost Half of the Teachers will be Retired