Israel to Build University in Bulgaria's Pravets
Israel will begin the construction of a new university in Bulgaria's Pravets as an affiliate of an elite university in the city of Ariel.
The main focus will be on the Department of Local Government and Public Administration. The new institution will also offer courses in Law, Medicine and Humanities, Standart daily reports.
The decision for the establishment of the new university was based on an agreement between Sofia district governor Emil Ivanov and the Ariel University rector Yehuda Danon during an official visit in Israel.
"The city of Pravets offered the University of Ariel free buildings for courses in Law and Municipal Government," Ivanov told Standart daily.
- » Deputy Prime Minister: 'The State Should Encourage Young People to Stay in the Country'
- » Bulgarian Science to Reach The World Level by 2030, The Deputies Voted
- » Foreign Students of Bulgaria Descent with Access to Bulgarian Universities
- » Bulgarian Teachers to Receive 15% Pay Rise This Fall
- » Children From I to XII Grade in Bulgarian Schools Abroad Could be Taught in Bulgarian Language
- » NSI: Museum Visits in 2016 Have Increased by 9.8%