Bulgaria’s Pulev Annoyed over Slow Opponent Selection
Bulgaria's heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev still does not know who will be his opponent on April 5 in Rostock, Germany.
The most likely fighter to go up against Pulev is Britain's Dereck Chisora. Other options are Poland's Tomasz Adamek and Ukraine's Vyacheslav Glazkov, Sportal.bg reports.
"I'm starting to get frustrated. I'm doing everything that is asked of me, yet there is still no news on who I will go up against", the Bulgarian IBF champion commented.
Boxing fans in Bulgaria have long been anticipating a match between Pulev and the legendary Wladimir Klitschko. Experts say if Pulev claims his 20th consecutive victory on April 5, this may well be the next matchup.
- » Bulgaria's Borovets Hosts European Cup Ladies' Giant Slalom
- » 'Bulgarian National' Dies on Mount Elbrus
- » Samuel Eto'o Confirms Participation in Stoichkov's Birthday Show
- » Bulgaria's Pamporovo Hosts European Cup Ladies' Slalom
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Hristo Stoichkov Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- » Bautista Agut Triumphs in First Edition of Sofia Open