Bulgaria’s Pulev Annoyed over Slow Opponent Selection
Bulgaria's heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev still does not know who will be his opponent on April 5 in Rostock, Germany.
The most likely fighter to go up against Pulev is Britain's Dereck Chisora. Other options are Poland's Tomasz Adamek and Ukraine's Vyacheslav Glazkov, Sportal.bg reports.
"I'm starting to get frustrated. I'm doing everything that is asked of me, yet there is still no news on who I will go up against", the Bulgarian IBF champion commented.
Boxing fans in Bulgaria have long been anticipating a match between Pulev and the legendary Wladimir Klitschko. Experts say if Pulev claims his 20th consecutive victory on April 5, this may well be the next matchup.
- » Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Serbia's Troicki in Postponed Match in Paris Monday
- » Tennis: Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Faces Serbia’s Troicki in Paris Sunday
- » Poll Names Bulgaria's Dimitrov 'Most Overrated Tennis Player'
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses 1 More Spot in Tennis Ranking
- » Ludogorets Claims Fifth Consecutive Championship Title in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Ousted Early in Rome Tennis Masters