Bulgaria’s Pulev Annoyed over Slow Opponent Selection
Bulgaria's heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev still does not know who will be his opponent on April 5 in Rostock, Germany.
The most likely fighter to go up against Pulev is Britain's Dereck Chisora. Other options are Poland's Tomasz Adamek and Ukraine's Vyacheslav Glazkov, Sportal.bg reports.
"I'm starting to get frustrated. I'm doing everything that is asked of me, yet there is still no news on who I will go up against", the Bulgarian IBF champion commented.
Boxing fans in Bulgaria have long been anticipating a match between Pulev and the legendary Wladimir Klitschko. Experts say if Pulev claims his 20th consecutive victory on April 5, this may well be the next matchup.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Australia's Ebden to Progress to 2nd Round of US Open
- » Bulgarian Mountain Runner Sets New Record on Completing Kom-Emine Hike
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet lalova-Collio Comes 7th in 200m World Final
- » Serie A Newcomer Signs Bulgarian Winger Aleksandar Tonev
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova-Collio Books Spot in Women’s 200m Final in Beijing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis