Bulgaria’s Pulev Annoyed over Slow Opponent Selection
Bulgaria's heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev still does not know who will be his opponent on April 5 in Rostock, Germany.
The most likely fighter to go up against Pulev is Britain's Dereck Chisora. Other options are Poland's Tomasz Adamek and Ukraine's Vyacheslav Glazkov, Sportal.bg reports.
"I'm starting to get frustrated. I'm doing everything that is asked of me, yet there is still no news on who I will go up against", the Bulgarian IBF champion commented.
Boxing fans in Bulgaria have long been anticipating a match between Pulev and the legendary Wladimir Klitschko. Experts say if Pulev claims his 20th consecutive victory on April 5, this may well be the next matchup.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Proceeds to 3rd Round of Toronto Masters
- » Ludogorets, Crvena Zvezda Tied in Champions League Qualifier
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Facing Serbia's Crvena Zvezda
- » Bulgaria's Boyan Petrov Ascends His 8th Eight-Thousander
- » IOC Allows Russian Competitors to Take Part in Rio Olympics
- » Top Court for Sport Upholds IAAF Ban on Russian Athletes from Rio Olympics