Agri. Minister Promotes Bulgaria's Export Potential to Japanese Envoy
Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov has promoted the export potential of the local agriculture sector to Japan's Ambassador to Bulgaria Takashi Koizumi.
At a Monday meeting with Koizumi, Grekov claimed that agriculture was the most stable sector of the Bulgarian economy, stressing that Bulgarian products were popular on the Japanese market.
Koizumi agreed that Bulgaria was famous for traditional products like yoghurt, rose oil, wine and herbs, according to a media statement of the Agriculture Ministry.
Grekov pointed out that Bulgaria offered excellent conditions for the production of aromatic plants like roses, lavender and mint.
"Bulgaria's agriculture can also offer organic products like honey, baby foods for infants and young children and wine," he added.
Grekov and Koidzumi agreed that the two countries had to develop the existing potential for cooperation.
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » NSI: Monthly Inflation in November at 0.4%
- » Sales of New Cars in Bulgaria Increased by 55%