Agri. Minister Promotes Bulgaria's Export Potential to Japanese Envoy
Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov has promoted the export potential of the local agriculture sector to Japan's Ambassador to Bulgaria Takashi Koizumi.
At a Monday meeting with Koizumi, Grekov claimed that agriculture was the most stable sector of the Bulgarian economy, stressing that Bulgarian products were popular on the Japanese market.
Koizumi agreed that Bulgaria was famous for traditional products like yoghurt, rose oil, wine and herbs, according to a media statement of the Agriculture Ministry.
Grekov pointed out that Bulgaria offered excellent conditions for the production of aromatic plants like roses, lavender and mint.
"Bulgaria's agriculture can also offer organic products like honey, baby foods for infants and young children and wine," he added.
Grekov and Koidzumi agreed that the two countries had to develop the existing potential for cooperation.
- » Bulgaria Asks For Change In Mechanism For Contracting Prices For Russian Gas
- » Naij.com — Best Supplier of Breaking News in Nigeria
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Seize Record Amount of Heroin
- » Bank Deposits Of Bulgarian Households Keep Growing in March
- » Funds Contracted Under EU Exceed 40%
- » Number of UAE Tourists Showing Interest in Bulgaria’s Nature Increases