Bulgaria’s Kutrovsky Triumphs at Sherbrooke Tennis Tournament
Bulgarian tennis player Dimitar Kutrovsky, aged 26, has triumphed at the tournament in Sherbrooke, Canada winning a total of USD 15,000 prize money.
Kutrovsky recorded his second win at the ITF Futures against the British Edward Corrie in three sets with 6:3, 4:6, 6:2.
Kutrovsky’s triumph in Sherbrooke brings him 27 points in the world rankings. He has climbed up to 345th position, replacing Tihomir Grozdanov as Bulgaria’s second best tennis player.
- » Bulgarians Win 12 Medals at World Arm Wrestling Championship in Vilnius
- » Sofia Fails to Become Host City for Euro 2020 Matches
- » Ludogorets Loses 1-2 to Liverpool in Champions League Clash
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany
- » Michael Schumacher Discharged from Hospital to Continue Recovery at Home