Bulgaria’s Kutrovsky Triumphs at Sherbrooke Tennis Tournament
Bulgarian tennis player Dimitar Kutrovsky, aged 26, has triumphed at the tournament in Sherbrooke, Canada winning a total of USD 15,000 prize money.
Kutrovsky recorded his second win at the ITF Futures against the British Edward Corrie in three sets with 6:3, 4:6, 6:2.
Kutrovsky’s triumph in Sherbrooke brings him 27 points in the world rankings. He has climbed up to 345th position, replacing Tihomir Grozdanov as Bulgaria’s second best tennis player.
- » Seven Medals for Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics in Tashkent
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Wins Silver Medal in Tashkent
- » Madrid Derby In The Semifinals Of the Champions League
- » Grigor Dimitrov With 4th Following Loss
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd in World Ice Hockey Championship Division III
- » Grigor Dimitrov With Poor Start of Red Court Season