Bulgaria’s Kutrovsky Triumphs at Sherbrooke Tennis Tournament
Bulgarian tennis player Dimitar Kutrovsky, aged 26, has triumphed at the tournament in Sherbrooke, Canada winning a total of USD 15,000 prize money.
Kutrovsky recorded his second win at the ITF Futures against the British Edward Corrie in three sets with 6:3, 4:6, 6:2.
Kutrovsky’s triumph in Sherbrooke brings him 27 points in the world rankings. He has climbed up to 345th position, replacing Tihomir Grozdanov as Bulgaria’s second best tennis player.
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again
- » Ludogorets, Basel Tied 1:1 in Champions League Group Game
- » World Chess Federation Confirms Bulgaria's Suspension