Bulgaria’s Kutrovsky Triumphs at Sherbrooke Tennis Tournament
Bulgarian tennis player Dimitar Kutrovsky, aged 26, has triumphed at the tournament in Sherbrooke, Canada winning a total of USD 15,000 prize money.
Kutrovsky recorded his second win at the ITF Futures against the British Edward Corrie in three sets with 6:3, 4:6, 6:2.
Kutrovsky’s triumph in Sherbrooke brings him 27 points in the world rankings. He has climbed up to 345th position, replacing Tihomir Grozdanov as Bulgaria’s second best tennis player.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Australia's Ebden to Progress to 2nd Round of US Open
- » Bulgarian Mountain Runner Sets New Record on Completing Kom-Emine Hike
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet lalova-Collio Comes 7th in 200m World Final
- » Serie A Newcomer Signs Bulgarian Winger Aleksandar Tonev
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova-Collio Books Spot in Women’s 200m Final in Beijing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis