Pierce Brosnan Supports Sofia For Capital of Culture
The Hollywood star Pierce Brosnan supported Sofia's bid for European Capital of Culture 2019.
Brosnan and Milla Jovovich were in Bulgaria for the shoot of a thriller called Survivor, which are already completed.
“I have very much enjoyed my stay in Sofia for the past couple of weeks”, Brosnan wrote for Bulgaria's public TV channel BNT. “I enjoyed the opera, art galleries, museums and churches that I visited. I was particularly impressed by the Boyana Film Center, which is the hub for film making in the country. The team and the people here are fantastic and we get along quite well. I really feel at home in Sofia and I would be happy to return again in the future. Sofia is a dynamic city with rich history, vibrant artistic spirit and unique natural landscape. I truly believe that Sofia will ably represent Bulgaria foe European Capital of Culture in 2019.”
- » Ron Howard to Direct Beatles Documentary
- » Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
- » Robert Downey Jr. And Wife Susan Expecting A Baby
- » Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
- » Beyonce Tops Forbes' 15th Annual Celebrity 100 List
- » Elizabeth II Visits Game of Thrones Set, Does Not Claim Iron Throne