Bulgarian Internet Users Choose The Most Popular Brands
The most popular brands among the Bulgarian internet users are Samsung, Nivea, Nokia, Adidas, Sony, LG, Coca-Cola and Nike.
Those are the brands in different categories, associated with “good quality” and “good price” by 1670 Bulgarian internet users, aged 20-59, surveyed by Gemius. They are also the most often mentioned online.
In the category cosmetics, the most liked brand is Nivea. The best brand in the banking sectors is DSK bank, followed by UniCredit Bulbank. The favourite automobile brands are Mercedes Benz and BMW.
The best consumer electronics brands, according to the Bulgarian internet users are Samsung, Noka and Sony. The leading telecom is Vivacom, followed by Mtel and Globul. The best pharmaceutic company is Bayer.
Quality, reliability and price are the most important characteristics of a brand, in order to be the leader, according to the respondents. The brand of best price is Samsung, followed by Adidas and Nike. Adidas and Samsung are also most often associated with high quality, followed by Sony.
The most frequently mentioned brands on the internet are Samsung, Adidas and Nike.
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Rise 1.6% Y/Y in March
- » YouTube Launches Partner Programme in Bulgaria
- » Increased Number of Bulgarians Vacate Locally
- » Bulgaria’s Economy Minister Expects Substantial Investments from German, US Companies in 2015
- » 'Bulgaria's Lavish Red-Carpet Welcome to Iran's Gas'
- » Wizz Air Launching Flights to New European Destinations Earlier