Bulgarian Internet Users Choose The Most Popular Brands
The most popular brands among the Bulgarian internet users are Samsung, Nivea, Nokia, Adidas, Sony, LG, Coca-Cola and Nike.
Those are the brands in different categories, associated with “good quality” and “good price” by 1670 Bulgarian internet users, aged 20-59, surveyed by Gemius. They are also the most often mentioned online.
In the category cosmetics, the most liked brand is Nivea. The best brand in the banking sectors is DSK bank, followed by UniCredit Bulbank. The favourite automobile brands are Mercedes Benz and BMW.
The best consumer electronics brands, according to the Bulgarian internet users are Samsung, Noka and Sony. The leading telecom is Vivacom, followed by Mtel and Globul. The best pharmaceutic company is Bayer.
Quality, reliability and price are the most important characteristics of a brand, in order to be the leader, according to the respondents. The brand of best price is Samsung, followed by Adidas and Nike. Adidas and Samsung are also most often associated with high quality, followed by Sony.
The most frequently mentioned brands on the internet are Samsung, Adidas and Nike.
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Improves in June
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Reaches EUR 35.4 B at End-April 2016
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator Endorses Proposed 9.97% Cut in Gas Price for Q3 2016
- » 340 Danube Cruises to Pass Through Bulgaria's Ruse This Tourist Season
- » Bulgaria, US to Hold Joint Anti-Drug, Counter-Terrorism Training
- » Gazprom Ready for Turkish Stream Talks after Turkish Apology