Russia Could Turn US into ‘Radioactive Ash’ – State TV Anchor
A Russian state TV anchor described Russia as the only country capable of turning the United States into "radioactive ash", Sunday.
"Russia is the only country in the world that is really capable of turning the United States into radioactive ash," anchor Dmitry Kiselyov said on his weekly news show on state-controlled Rossiya 1 television against the backdrop of a mushroom cloud from a nuclear blast appearing on a huge screen behind him.
Kiselyov accused US President Barack Obama of supposedly dithering in talks with Russian leader Vladimir Putin, and suggested that the US leader was intimidated by his Kremlin opponent, who is "not an easy one," The Moscow Times reports.
His program was broadcast as the first exit polls were being published showing an overwhelming majority of Crimeans voting in the referendum to leave Ukraine and join Russia.
- » North Korea Condemns U.S. Sanctions as Officials Gather For Olympic Ceremony
- » Estonia Celebrated its 100th Anniversary with a Large Military Parade
- » The UN Security Council Urged a 30-day Ceasefire in Syria
- » After New Incident on Cyprus, EU Calls on Turkey to Rein in Naval Aggression
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
Народ воевать ни кто не хочет США нарушила договор и будет наказана , США сунули нос на восток , а это противоречит договоренности о том что НАТО не будет расширяться дальше Европы , но правительство США думает что они не победимы Россия еще не разу не проиграла ни 1 войны у себя дома и этот раз не будет исключением , а ядерного оружия хватит что бы уничтожить всю землю
The West doesnt care about the Ukrainan people, it is only a place on the political leaders chess board.
There will be no international war over the Ukraine but civil war between east and west ukraine is possible with bad consequences for the Ukrainan people.
Where is the billions the west promised the ukraine, Russia needs to get the gas bill paid so hurry up with the money.