Five Cities to Compete for Hosting 2022 Winter Olympics
Five cities have submitted their bids for hosting the 2022 Winter Olympic Games.
The applicant cities are Oslo (Norway), Almaty (Kazakhstan), Lviv (Ukraine), Beijing (China), and Krakow (Poland).
The executive board of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) will decide in July which cities will be accepted officially as Candidate Cities.
The final decision on the host of the 2022 Games will be announced on July 31, 2015.
- » Bulgaria Lost First Match Against Latvia in Davis Cup
- » Former Bulgarian Captain Stiliyan Petrov Returns to Aston Villa
- » At Least 110 Bulgarians to Compete in European Games 2015
- » Skiers Speak Out Against FIS Reaction to Dangerous Race Conditions
- » Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten