Five Cities to Compete for Hosting 2022 Winter Olympics
Five cities have submitted their bids for hosting the 2022 Winter Olympic Games.
The applicant cities are Oslo (Norway), Almaty (Kazakhstan), Lviv (Ukraine), Beijing (China), and Krakow (Poland).
The executive board of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) will decide in July which cities will be accepted officially as Candidate Cities.
The final decision on the host of the 2022 Games will be announced on July 31, 2015.
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds With Ease to Third Round in Miami
- » Bulgaria Repeats Its World Cup 2014 Qualification Performance Against Italy
- » Bulgaria, Italy Tied 2:2 in EURO Qualifier
- » Bulgaria Faces Italy in Decisive EURO 2016 Qualifier
- » Bulgaria Ends Its Women's Participation in Miami with Two Defeats
- » Bulgaria to Skip Euro Weightlifting Contest Over Positive Doping Test