Five Cities to Compete for Hosting 2022 Winter Olympics
Five cities have submitted their bids for hosting the 2022 Winter Olympic Games.
The applicant cities are Oslo (Norway), Almaty (Kazakhstan), Lviv (Ukraine), Beijing (China), and Krakow (Poland).
The executive board of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) will decide in July which cities will be accepted officially as Candidate Cities.
The final decision on the host of the 2022 Games will be announced on July 31, 2015.
- » Bulgaria Wins 16 Medals at 2014 Special Olympics European Summer Games
- » Bulgarians Win 12 Medals at World Arm Wrestling Championship in Vilnius
- » Sofia Fails to Become Host City for Euro 2020 Matches
- » Ludogorets Loses 1-2 to Liverpool in Champions League Clash
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany