Five Cities to Compete for Hosting 2022 Winter Olympics
Five cities have submitted their bids for hosting the 2022 Winter Olympic Games.
The applicant cities are Oslo (Norway), Almaty (Kazakhstan), Lviv (Ukraine), Beijing (China), and Krakow (Poland).
The executive board of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) will decide in July which cities will be accepted officially as Candidate Cities.
The final decision on the host of the 2022 Games will be announced on July 31, 2015.
- » Bulgaria Loses to Argentina in Last Volleyball World League Match
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Third Round of Wimbledon
- » Bulgaria to Have Nine Representatives in UEFA Committees
- » Bulgaria's Rising Basketball Star Vezenkov Reportedly Joins Barcelona
- » Bulgaria's Beroe Wins, Litex Draws in First Qualifying Round of Europa League
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Captain of Romanian Football Champion