Five Cities to Compete for Hosting 2022 Winter Olympics
Five cities have submitted their bids for hosting the 2022 Winter Olympic Games.
The applicant cities are Oslo (Norway), Almaty (Kazakhstan), Lviv (Ukraine), Beijing (China), and Krakow (Poland).
The executive board of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) will decide in July which cities will be accepted officially as Candidate Cities.
The final decision on the host of the 2022 Games will be announced on July 31, 2015.
- » Madrid Derby In The Semifinals Of the Champions League
- » Grigor Dimitrov With 4th Following Loss
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd in World Ice Hockey Championship Division III
- » Grigor Dimitrov With Poor Start of Red Court Season
- » Bulgarian Athlete Becomes Silver Medalist in EU Weightlifting
- » Bulgarian Tennis Player Viktoriya Tomova Reaches Istanbul Tennis Tournament Final