Police Detain 30 Radicals in Kharkiv
The special police operation in Ukraine’s eastern city of Kharkiv has concluded with around 30 arrests.
“Some 30 people have been detained. We are now counting the exact number. We will now establish their identities: they have no passports. We will take fingerprints from weapons that remain in the building”, regional interior minister Anatoly Dmitriyev said, quoted by ITAR-TASS.
Two people were reported killed during clashes between rival factions, pro-Russian and pro-Ukrainians. Many of those arrested are believed to be part of the radical Right Sector, a paramilitary Ukrainian nationalist group, which has been very active throughout the Maidan protests.
- » Spain Terror Cell Had 120 Gas Canisters
- » British Tourists 'Terrified' as Fighter Jet Tracks Passenger Plane'
- » Barcelona’s Iconic Sagrada Familia - Prime Target of Terrorists’ Botched Bombing Plot
- » German Writer Critical of Turkey's Erdogan Arrested in Spain
- » Spanish Government Maintains Security Alert Level, Says No Attack Imminent
- » Lebanese Army: No Coordination with Hezbollah, Syria in IS attack