Police Detain 30 Radicals in Kharkiv
The special police operation in Ukraine’s eastern city of Kharkiv has concluded with around 30 arrests.
“Some 30 people have been detained. We are now counting the exact number. We will now establish their identities: they have no passports. We will take fingerprints from weapons that remain in the building”, regional interior minister Anatoly Dmitriyev said, quoted by ITAR-TASS.
Two people were reported killed during clashes between rival factions, pro-Russian and pro-Ukrainians. Many of those arrested are believed to be part of the radical Right Sector, a paramilitary Ukrainian nationalist group, which has been very active throughout the Maidan protests.
- » Romanian PM ousted in no-confidence vote
- » Justice minister Francois Bayrou is quitting French government
- » French Police Found Champs Elysees Attacker's Weapons
- » Premier Filip on a Working Visit to Brussels
- » Merkel Ready to Consider Macron Eurozone Reform Ideas
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to London: 'Attack at Finsbury Park Mosque is Defined as Potential Terrorist Attack'