Police Detain 30 Radicals in Kharkiv
The special police operation in Ukraine’s eastern city of Kharkiv has concluded with around 30 arrests.
“Some 30 people have been detained. We are now counting the exact number. We will now establish their identities: they have no passports. We will take fingerprints from weapons that remain in the building”, regional interior minister Anatoly Dmitriyev said, quoted by ITAR-TASS.
Two people were reported killed during clashes between rival factions, pro-Russian and pro-Ukrainians. Many of those arrested are believed to be part of the radical Right Sector, a paramilitary Ukrainian nationalist group, which has been very active throughout the Maidan protests.
- » At Least 32 Killed in an Attack on a Police Station in Afghanistan
- » Germany Sentenced a 88-year-old Holocaust Denier to Prison
- » Smoking on the Beach in Thailand is Now Fined with USD 3000
- » France Plans Anti-Street Harassment Law
- » The Number of Immigrants in the United States is more than 43 Million
- » North Korean Diplomat: Nuclear War May Break out at any Moment