Police Detain 30 Radicals in Kharkiv
The special police operation in Ukraine’s eastern city of Kharkiv has concluded with around 30 arrests.
“Some 30 people have been detained. We are now counting the exact number. We will now establish their identities: they have no passports. We will take fingerprints from weapons that remain in the building”, regional interior minister Anatoly Dmitriyev said, quoted by ITAR-TASS.
Two people were reported killed during clashes between rival factions, pro-Russian and pro-Ukrainians. Many of those arrested are believed to be part of the radical Right Sector, a paramilitary Ukrainian nationalist group, which has been very active throughout the Maidan protests.
- » Germanwings Co-pilot Hid Mental Illness from Employer - Prosecutors
- » Turkish President Erdogan Pledges Support for Saudi Arabia Military Operation
- » Crashed Germanwings Plane Co-Pilot Battled Depression, Media Reports Say
- » Airlines Implement Further Security Measures
- » Police Searches House of Germanwings Co-Pilot
- » Croatian Culture Minister Resigns Over Financial Irregularities