Malaysia Plane Deviation ‘Deliberate’, Reveals PM
A week since the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 disappeared on route to Beijing, evidence once again seems to lead towards a hijacking.
No signs of the plane have yet been discovered, but Malaysia’s Prime Minister has spoken of the likelihood of a terrorist act.
“Based on new satellite information, we can say with a high degree of certainty that the aircraft communications addressing and reporting system was disabled just before the aircraft reached the East Coast of peninsular Malaysia”, PM Najib Razak said, quoted by CNN.
In other information which was released over the week, it became evident that the plane had deviated drastically from its course and shifted altitude, another sign experts say hints at a hijacking scenario.
The span of the rescue operation has been expanded beyond the South China Sea, where the plane, with 239 people on board, was initially believed to have gone down.
- » Islamic State Threatens U.S. Attacks Over Jerusalem Decision
- » Iraq Executed 38 People Sentenced to Death for Terrorism
- » Denmark Considers Using Cryptocurrencies for Humanitarian Aid
- » 6700 Rohingya were Killed in the First Month of Violence in Myanmar
- » Palestine will Demand Full Membership of the UN, Mahmoud Abbas said
- » Putin Says will Run as Independent Candidate For New Kremlin Term