Record Low Inflation Rates Measured in February - NSI
The annual inflation by end-February hit record low rates of -2.6%, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
The consumer price index (CPI) in February 2014 compared to January 2014 was 99.6%, i.e. the monthly inflation was -0.4%. The inflation rate since the beginning of the year (February 2014 compared to December 2013) was -0.6%, the NSI reports.
The annual average inflation, measured by CPI, in the last 12 months was -0.2%.
The negative inflation in February was due to falling prices of clothing (-2.3 %), footwear (-4.7% ), gasoline (-1.6% for A95H) and a number of home appliances, Standart News informs.
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Asks Bulgarian Socialist Party to Stop Speculations About Tsankov Kamak
- » Gazprom Has Increased Its Supplies to Bulgaria by 11%
- » EU Citizens will not Need Visas to Visit UK After Brexit
- » Bulgaria to Cooperate with Egypt in the Sphere of Tourism
- » Ѕtatistics Show Growth in GDP and Final Consuption
- » At the End of June 2017 Currency in Circulation on the Domestic Market Reached BGN 14. 214b