Bulgaria, China Celebrate 65 Years Diplomatic Relations with Stamp
A new post stamp on the occasion of the 65th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Bulgaria and the Republic of China was validated, Friday.
"Despite the geographical distance and differences in size, the path of development between Bulgaria and China is based on the traditional friendly relations," the Deputy Foreign Minister Angel Velichkov said at the special ceremony at Bulgaria's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, cited by Standart news.
The ceremony was attended by the deputy Minister of Transport Georgi Todorov, Chinese Ambassador to Bulgaria Wei Jinghua and the chair of Bulgaria's parliamentary foreign policy committee Yanaki Stoilov.
"This is the second stamp devoted to diplomatic relations between Bulgaria and China recently," said Deputy Transport Minister Georgi Todorov. A special edition for the 60th anniversary of the historic event was validated in 2009.
The circulation of the stamp is 17,000.
- » Uzbekistan Opens Market for Bulgarian Foods
- » South Korea will Send Humanitarian Aid to North Korea
- » The Swiss Municipality of Lausanne Helps the Bulgarian City of Pernik
- » Boyko Borisov Welcomed Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo
- » Boyko Borisov Met with the Russian Prosecutor General
- » Kuwait Expelled the DPRK's Ambassador