Bulgaria, China Celebrate 65 Years Diplomatic Relations with Stamp
A new post stamp on the occasion of the 65th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Bulgaria and the Republic of China was validated, Friday.
"Despite the geographical distance and differences in size, the path of development between Bulgaria and China is based on the traditional friendly relations," the Deputy Foreign Minister Angel Velichkov said at the special ceremony at Bulgaria's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, cited by Standart news.
The ceremony was attended by the deputy Minister of Transport Georgi Todorov, Chinese Ambassador to Bulgaria Wei Jinghua and the chair of Bulgaria's parliamentary foreign policy committee Yanaki Stoilov.
"This is the second stamp devoted to diplomatic relations between Bulgaria and China recently," said Deputy Transport Minister Georgi Todorov. A special edition for the 60th anniversary of the historic event was validated in 2009.
The circulation of the stamp is 17,000.
- » Bulgaria’s President to Visit Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina on April 21-23
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov 'to Visit Emirates' in end-April
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Visiting Macedonia
- » Bulgaria, Italy Urge Fairer Spreading of Migration Burden Within EU
- » Bulgarian PM, French President Discuss Energy, Security
- » Sarkozy to Bulgarian PM: 'You Have No Losses, You Only Have Victories'