Social Insurance in Bulgaria Won't Be Raised
The social insurance for pension plans and unemployment is impossible at this stage, said Bulgaria's Minister of Labour and Social Policies Hasan Ademov.
The proposal for one percent increase in the sums deducted for pensions and unemployment benefits was made by one of Bulgaria's major trade unions, KNSB, last week.
“The increase in social insurance deductions is a correct measure, but at this point the government will not take it because this would create risks for employment,” Ademov said. “If we introduced the measure, the employment expenses will increase, while the income of the workers will decrease.”
According to Ademov the social insurance deductions won't be hiked at least by the end of this year, but will be discussed in the future, as the deficit in the state social insurance fund is more than BGN 3.5 B.
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, US to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities
So if we're that much short, how about the Red Trash giving back the many billions they and their slime-ball kids stole from the country to become "businessmen"? We can use the surplus to build the extra prisons where they can live out the rest of their crappy lives....which is more than they gave their "Enemies of the People"