Ukrainians Protest in Bulgaria's Varna
About 20 Ukrainians, residing in Bulgaria, staged a peaceful protest against Russia's invasion in Crimea, in the Black Sea city of Varna.
The protestors were carrying Ukrainians carried the Ukrainian flag, blue and yellow balloons and signs saying “Russia is an aggressor”, reported Bulgaria's public TV channel BNT.
The protestors were unhappy with Vladimir Putin's aggressive policies. According to them his plans of conquest were creating tensions not only in Ukraine, but in entire Europe.
BNT reported that some of the people were worried about the safety of their loved ones in Crimea who had been threatened by soldiers in uniforms with no insignia.
The demonstrators were also against the referendum in Crimea, set for this Sunday and said it was against the current constitution of Ukraine.
- » Specially Equipped Team to Enter Site of Explosion in NW Bulgaria
- » Explosion-Hit Explosives Plant in NW Bulgaria Functioned Despite Numerous Penalty Notices
- » Blast at Explosives Plant Likely Due To Human Error - Ammo Expert
- » Up to 15 Feared Dead in Wednesday Blast at Bulgarian Explosives Plant
- » Blast at Explosives Factory in NW Bulgaria Cuts Off Power Supply to 2 Hydropower Plants
- » Fire Safety Service Holds Emergency Meeting over Blast at Explosives Factory in NW Bulgaria
Isn't this precisely what so many Ukranians are worried-about ?
Maybe Russia is nice, and trying to civilize them. If so, why does a "political party" which wants to see people taxed for not burning enough fossil fuel ?! - lend its aleigence ? Russia doesn't deserve this !!
These protestors are idiots.
Russia did not invade the Crimea, Russian soldiers there are providing assistance to local self defence groups.
There were really nice photos of Russian soldiers with local people posted on the internet a while back, this wasn't an inasion.
Some Serbs are helping the local self defence groups as well, they have not invaded either.
I guess it shows the extent that the Ukraine is prepared to tell massive lies.
Who are these savages protesting against Russia in Varna? I agree with my Turkish brother George Zheliazkov when he demands an immediate Bulgarian withdrawal from the EU, severing all links with fascist states US & Canada, and instead trade exclusively with those bastions of democratic freedoms North Korea, China, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Zimbabwe.