Bulgaria's Daylight Saving Time To Start on March 30
The daylight saving time (DST) in Bulgaria will start on March 30.
At 3 AM on that date the clocks will be moved one hour forward, said Bulgaria's National institute of metrology.
The return to astronomic time will be at 4 AM on October 26 when the clocks will be adjusted one hour backward.
- » SE Europe's Largest Observatory Facing Closure over Lack of Funding
- » Varna to Host 11th World Animated Film Festival
- » Bulgaria Gov't Mulls Changing Falcon Plane after Failure
- » Gov't Airplane Carrying PM on Board Performs Emergency Landing at Varna Airport
- » Music, Dance Performances Close 2015 Edition of Sofia Breathes Festival
- » Bulgarian Samuel Finzi Voted Actor of the Year in Germany