Bulgaria's Daylight Saving Time To Start on March 30
The daylight saving time (DST) in Bulgaria will start on March 30.
At 3 AM on that date the clocks will be moved one hour forward, said Bulgaria's National institute of metrology.
The return to astronomic time will be at 4 AM on October 26 when the clocks will be adjusted one hour backward.
- » Thousands Evacuated due to the Third Most Devastating Fire in California since 1932
- » More than Half of Britons Want to Stay in the EU
- » Sunday Brings Cold, Rain and Snow Across the Country
- » Tropical Storm Brings Flooding to Philippines
- » EU Adopts 'Track-and-Trace' Tobacco System
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia