Bulgaria's Daylight Saving Time To Start on March 30
The daylight saving time (DST) in Bulgaria will start on March 30.
At 3 AM on that date the clocks will be moved one hour forward, said Bulgaria's National institute of metrology.
The return to astronomic time will be at 4 AM on October 26 when the clocks will be adjusted one hour backward.
- » Bulgarian Population Decreased by 0.6 % in 2014
- » Serbian Government Jet Failure Forces President Nikolic to Cancel Vatican Visit
- » Bulgaria Registers Increased Air Pollution Levels
- » NGO Project Residence Baba to Save Bulgarian Villages from Depopulation
- » Construction Works on Bulgaria's Beach of Coral Will Be Stopped, Official Says
- » Bulgaria Marks 90 Years Since Deadliest Terror Attack