Bulgaria's Daylight Saving Time To Start on March 30
The daylight saving time (DST) in Bulgaria will start on March 30.
At 3 AM on that date the clocks will be moved one hour forward, said Bulgaria's National institute of metrology.
The return to astronomic time will be at 4 AM on October 26 when the clocks will be adjusted one hour backward.
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission
- » Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
- » Der Standard: Antiquities Traders Have Little to Fear of Bulgarian Authorities