Bulgaria's Daylight Saving Time To Start on March 30
The daylight saving time (DST) in Bulgaria will start on March 30.
At 3 AM on that date the clocks will be moved one hour forward, said Bulgaria's National institute of metrology.
The return to astronomic time will be at 4 AM on October 26 when the clocks will be adjusted one hour backward.
- » Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead At 82
- » Drunk Snow Plough Driver Might Have Caused Crash of Total CEO's Plane
- » Road Agency Chief Warns about Shortage of Funds for Winter Maintenance
- » 8,000 New Jobs Created in Bulgaria Under Employment Project
- » Two Syrian Children Detained in Bulgaria’s Veliko Tarnovo
- » Bulgaria’s Kaspichan Holds Referendum on Medical Waste Incineration Plant