Irrigation System Employees to Get Paid by End-March, Min Pledges
Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems employees will receive wages due in two weeks, Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov pledged in the town of Kardzhali.
Salaries have been delayed for 4 months due to the huge debt accumulated by Irrigation Systems JSC, amounting to BGN 25 M.
Since 2011, the state has not transferred any funds to the company, although it properly fulfills its obligations, Dimitar Grekov said. Now, owing to legislative changes, employees will be able to receive delayed salaries, Agriculture Minister assured, cited by Bulgaria's National Radio.
- » Natural Gas Price Drops As Of New Year
- » Sanctions, Falling Rouble Force Russians to Settle in Bulgaria
- » Russia EconMin: Forfeit Demand on Bulgaria over South Stream 'Unlikely'
- » Die Presse: 'New Signs of Life' for South Stream from Bulgaria
- » Too Early for EU Response on Bulgaria's 'Gas Hub' Idea - Commission VP Georgieva
- » Bulgaria Air in Codeshare Deal with Germany's airberlin