Irrigation System Employees to Get Paid by End-March, Min Pledges
Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems employees will receive wages due in two weeks, Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov pledged in the town of Kardzhali.
Salaries have been delayed for 4 months due to the huge debt accumulated by Irrigation Systems JSC, amounting to BGN 25 M.
Since 2011, the state has not transferred any funds to the company, although it properly fulfills its obligations, Dimitar Grekov said. Now, owing to legislative changes, employees will be able to receive delayed salaries, Agriculture Minister assured, cited by Bulgaria's National Radio.
- » Conservators at Bulgaria’s Corpbank Submit Audit Report
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 10.5-Year Issue of BGN-Denominated Govt Securities
- » Employment Agency Director Decries Inefficiency of Job Schemes
- » Kozloduy NPP Completes Planned Annual Overhaul of Unit 6
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: BNB Not Willing to Discuss Options to Restructure Corpbank
- » Bulgaria's Varna Registers Higher Revenues, Fewer Tourists in Summer 2014