Irrigation System Employees to Get Paid by End-March, Min Pledges
Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems employees will receive wages due in two weeks, Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov pledged in the town of Kardzhali.
Salaries have been delayed for 4 months due to the huge debt accumulated by Irrigation Systems JSC, amounting to BGN 25 M.
Since 2011, the state has not transferred any funds to the company, although it properly fulfills its obligations, Dimitar Grekov said. Now, owing to legislative changes, employees will be able to receive delayed salaries, Agriculture Minister assured, cited by Bulgaria's National Radio.
- » Bulgaria, Westinghouse Sign Shareholders' Agreement on Unit 7
- » Bulgaria’s Top Court Scraps Controversial Fee on Renewables
- » Bulgaria's Pomorie 'Could Have' Dubai-Style Fake Islands
- » European Stock Exchanges Interested in BG Stock Exchange Privatization
- » Bulgarian Road Carriers Give Up Blocking Sofia’s Exits
- » Westinghouse, Gov't to Sign Final Deal on Unit 7 Next Year - CEO