Irrigation System Employees to Get Paid by End-March, Min Pledges
Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems employees will receive wages due in two weeks, Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov pledged in the town of Kardzhali.
Salaries have been delayed for 4 months due to the huge debt accumulated by Irrigation Systems JSC, amounting to BGN 25 M.
Since 2011, the state has not transferred any funds to the company, although it properly fulfills its obligations, Dimitar Grekov said. Now, owing to legislative changes, employees will be able to receive delayed salaries, Agriculture Minister assured, cited by Bulgaria's National Radio.
- » Bulgaria Plans to Keep ADIS State-Owned
- » Bulgaria Cannot Uphold Agreement on Kozloduy NPP Unit 7 with US Westinghouse - PM
- » Profit of Bulgarian Banks Grew by BGN 47 M Y/Y in Feb 2015
- » Bulgarian Timber Companies Stage New Protest over 3-Month Export Ban
- » Bulgaria Registers BGN 250 M Budget Surplus for First Quarter of 2015
- » Two Banks to Cooperate in Funding Bulgarian Business Projects