Irrigation System Employees to Get Paid by End-March, Min Pledges
Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems employees will receive wages due in two weeks, Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov pledged in the town of Kardzhali.
Salaries have been delayed for 4 months due to the huge debt accumulated by Irrigation Systems JSC, amounting to BGN 25 M.
Since 2011, the state has not transferred any funds to the company, although it properly fulfills its obligations, Dimitar Grekov said. Now, owing to legislative changes, employees will be able to receive delayed salaries, Agriculture Minister assured, cited by Bulgaria's National Radio.
- » Competition for New Tourist Logo of Bulgaria Fails to Select Winner
- » Bulgaria's Competition Watchdog Fines Two Regional TV, Internet Providers
- » Gazprom Puts Forward New South Stream Route
- » Bulgaria's NEK Repays EUR 309 M Debt to Local Unit of U.S.-based AES Corp
- » Trips by Bulgarians Abroad, Foreign Residents’ Visits Increase in March
- » Bulsatcom Slapped with Fine over Unfair Competition