Irrigation System Employees to Get Paid by End-March, Min Pledges
Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems employees will receive wages due in two weeks, Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov pledged in the town of Kardzhali.
Salaries have been delayed for 4 months due to the huge debt accumulated by Irrigation Systems JSC, amounting to BGN 25 M.
Since 2011, the state has not transferred any funds to the company, although it properly fulfills its obligations, Dimitar Grekov said. Now, owing to legislative changes, employees will be able to receive delayed salaries, Agriculture Minister assured, cited by Bulgaria's National Radio.
- » Wizz Air to Launch 4 New Flights from Sofia in March 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Tasks Working Group with Drafting Anti-Red Tape Measures by January
- » Bulgaria’s Maritsa Iztok 2 Thermal Power Plant Reports BGN 28.6 M Net Loss in H1, 2015
- » Road Toll Rates May Have to Go Up - Bulgaria’s Regional Development Minister
- » 400 Small Photovoltaic Plants in Bulgaria May Go Out of Business by October
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt Dips Slightly in June