Irrigation System Employees to Get Paid by End-March, Min Pledges
Bulgaria's Irrigation Systems employees will receive wages due in two weeks, Agriculture Minister Dimitar Grekov pledged in the town of Kardzhali.
Salaries have been delayed for 4 months due to the huge debt accumulated by Irrigation Systems JSC, amounting to BGN 25 M.
Since 2011, the state has not transferred any funds to the company, although it properly fulfills its obligations, Dimitar Grekov said. Now, owing to legislative changes, employees will be able to receive delayed salaries, Agriculture Minister assured, cited by Bulgaria's National Radio.
- » Bulgaria's FinMIn Foresees No Serious Impact of Brexit
- » UK Should Allow Foreign Seasonal Workers to Stay - Bulgaria's Agriculture Min
- » Bulgaria Says BSEC Countries Need to Offer Joint Products to Boost Tourist Flow
- » Bulgaria, Russia Discuss Future of Equipment Built for Scrapped Belene NPP Project
- » Bulgaria to Back Lending to SMEs with EUR 102 M in EU Funds by 2020
- » EC Closes 2012 Power Exports Case against Bulgaria