12th Grader Takes Bulgaria's President Place for a Day
The 12th grader Nina Gadzheva has become Bulgaria's president for a day as part of the Manager for a Day initiative of Junior Achievement Bulgaria.
Some other key government positions have also be given to students on March 13. They have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience during a number of meetings with Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev and his team.
"It is important to listen to young people, they have something to say," President Plevneliev said and expressed his hope that this experience will be useful for them in the future.
Bulgaria's Head of State thanked the participants in the initiative for lending him a hand for a day, because he is be busy preparing a summary of a month of political consultations to present Friday morning.
- » Three Dead, One in Serious Condition After Car Accidents in Last 24 hours
- » Sunny Weather Today, Maximum Temperatures 31°-36°
- » Two dead, 18 injured in car accidents in last 24 hours
- » Today is the Official Start of Astronomical Summer
- » NIMH: Yellow Code for Strong Wind in 8 Regions
- » SpaceX delays Bulgaria Satellite Again, Plans 'Doubleheader'
Sorry, I don't mean to insult and I use diplomacy to avoid fights, lets be realistic there is only one superpower in the world now and it is the US.
Everyone has to be careful even Russia is being careful and doing everying in accordance with legal and democratic principles in order to avoid conflict.