Crimean Authorities Claim Oil and Gas Fields
Crimean authorities took control of Ukraine's Black Sea and Sea of Azov oil and gas fields off the coast of the peninsula.
The speaker of Crimea's parliament Volodymyr Konstantinov told the Russian news agency RIA Novosti that the Russian companies including energy giant Gazprom should be involved in extracting the resources.
“These fields and platforms will pass into the ownership of the Crimean Republic,“ Konstantinov said. We are already guarding them. These are our fields and we will fight for them.”
In 2013 the company Chernomorgazneft extracted 1.65 B cubic meters gas, most of which was in the Black Sea and in the Sea of Azov. According to estimates, the total gas reserves off the Crimean coast are nearly two trillion cubic meters and the oil reserves are around 430 M tons.
- » Jihadists Killed over 58 Policemen in Egypt
- » Dozens Dead in Suicide Bombing at Kabul Mosque
- » The Emperor of Japan will Abdicate on 31 March 2019
- » Far from Catalonia, Canvey Island in England also Wants Independence
- » EU will Cut Some Money For Turkey as Ties Sour
- » Drone Video Shows Full Scale of Destruction of the Syrian City of Raqqa (Video)
Yes, the gas is yours anyway Crimea, Scotland is doing the same with its gas as well, so in law what applies to Scotland applies to the Crimea.
With this amount of gas and oil you will be economically secure.
Job well done and guess what fuck the Western sanctions China will buy all the oil and gas you produce.