Gazprom Officials to Discuss 'Macedonian' South Stream Section
Experts from Russian state-owned Gazprom are to visit Macedonia's capital Skopje for talks over the construction of a South Stream gas pipeline section.
The agreement to "fork" the pipeline's route, which was signed on July 23 last year, will be further elaborated after detailed analyses are conducted to determine the route, construction price and terms and conditions of gas supplies, Macedonian newspaper Kurir has announced.
A joint venture is expected to be formed to deal with issues regarding the "Macedonian" South Stream Branch.
The visit by Gazprom representatives comes at a time when timing and other aspects of the South Stream pipeline project are put into question by the possibility of EU-imposed sanctions on Russia over the Crimean standoff.
Most European countries involved in the South Stream pipeline have, however, have shown commitment to go on with the project.
- » Bulgaria Police Helping Patrol along Hungary-Serbia Border
- » Authorities Detain Fourth Bulgarian over Dead Migrants Found in Truck in Austria
- » Hungary Completes Fence at Border with Serbia Earlier Than Planned
- » Russia, Germany, France Call for Full Ceasefire in Ukraine Starting on September 1
- » Hundreds of Migrants Feared Dead as Boat Sinks off Libya
- » Greek President Appoints Caretaker Prime Minister Ahead of Early Elections
Yeah we know, there are no Greeks, only Greeks, Hellenized Albanians, Vlachs, "Macedonians" and so on.
And of course, there are no Bulgarians, only broken-"Macedonian"-speaking Tatars
Interesting though that Bulgarians don't speak Macedonian, as attested in Pella tablets and Hesychius glossary but only a Slavic language. Which is the real Macedonian, the ancient or the one FYROMians have passed on to the Tatars?
Keep up the "good"-neighborly utterings! They will prove especially good for western FYROM
If "Greeks"cherish ancient history,today we would not have the fabricated name game.
Follow Socrates,Demosthenes,and of course analyze what Alexander the Macedon said to Philotas at his trial in Asia.
Maybe,just maybe,you fellows will come to term with the reality in the 21st century.