Bulgaria's Dogan Attacker Placed Under House Arrest
Bulgaria's Sofia Appellate Court placed Oktay Enimehmedov, the attacker of the honorary, lifetime Chairman of DPS Ahmed Dogan, under house arrest, Thursday.
Enimehmedov will have to pay the court costs which amount to BGN 7477.
On January 19, 2013, police in Bulgaria's capital Sofia detained 25-year-old Enimehmedov after he pointed a gun at Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) party founder Ahmed Dogan as he was delivering his resignation speech at a party conference.
- » 23 Customs Officers Detained at Kulata Checkpoint in an Anticorruption Operation
- » Bulgarian Student Found Dead in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Super Modern Greenhouse for Growing Marijuana
- » Bulgarian Man Grievously Injured After He Was Hit by Car in Birkirkara
- » 4 Syrians Face Terrorism Charges in Germany
- » Arrests in Sofia Over Sale of Driver's Licenses