Bulgaria's Dogan Attacker Placed Under House Arrest
Bulgaria's Sofia Appellate Court placed Oktay Enimehmedov, the attacker of the honorary, lifetime Chairman of DPS Ahmed Dogan, under house arrest, Thursday.
Enimehmedov will have to pay the court costs which amount to BGN 7477.
On January 19, 2013, police in Bulgaria's capital Sofia detained 25-year-old Enimehmedov after he pointed a gun at Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) party founder Ahmed Dogan as he was delivering his resignation speech at a party conference.
- » Three Migrant Traffickers Arrested Near Turkish Border
- » Turkish Embassy in Denmark Attacked with Petrol Bombs, No Injuries
- » Bulgarian Woman and her Two Children were Killed in Canada
- » Young Family was Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » Armed Man Robbed a Casino in Sofia
- » 2 Men Sentenced in Germany For Art Forgery Scheme