Bulgaria's Dogan Attacker Placed Under House Arrest
Bulgaria's Sofia Appellate Court placed Oktay Enimehmedov, the attacker of the honorary, lifetime Chairman of DPS Ahmed Dogan, under house arrest, Thursday.
Enimehmedov will have to pay the court costs which amount to BGN 7477.
On January 19, 2013, police in Bulgaria's capital Sofia detained 25-year-old Enimehmedov after he pointed a gun at Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) party founder Ahmed Dogan as he was delivering his resignation speech at a party conference.
- » Sofia Court Reduces Prison Sentence of Alleged Drug Gang Leader Zlatomir Ivanov
- » Bulgaria Busts Int'l Antiquities Trafficking Ring
- » TIR Truck Driver Sentenced to Life Imprisonment in Iran Returned to Bulgaria
- » Sofia Court Freezes Property of Majority Owner of Bulgaria's Corpbank
- » Bulgaria's Police Busts Fake Passports Ring
- » Tax Agency Employee Murdered in Bulgaria's Capital