Bulgaria's Dogan Attacker Placed Under House Arrest
Bulgaria's Sofia Appellate Court placed Oktay Enimehmedov, the attacker of the honorary, lifetime Chairman of DPS Ahmed Dogan, under house arrest, Thursday.
Enimehmedov will have to pay the court costs which amount to BGN 7477.
On January 19, 2013, police in Bulgaria's capital Sofia detained 25-year-old Enimehmedov after he pointed a gun at Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) party founder Ahmed Dogan as he was delivering his resignation speech at a party conference.
- » Migrant Smuggling Network Dismantled Near Dunav Bridge Checkpoint
- » Man’s Body Found in Front of Residential Building in Sofia, Regions is Closed Off
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.
- » Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna