Bulgaria's Dogan Attacker Placed Under House Arrest
Bulgaria's Sofia Appellate Court placed Oktay Enimehmedov, the attacker of the honorary, lifetime Chairman of DPS Ahmed Dogan, under house arrest, Thursday.
Enimehmedov will have to pay the court costs which amount to BGN 7477.
On January 19, 2013, police in Bulgaria's capital Sofia detained 25-year-old Enimehmedov after he pointed a gun at Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) party founder Ahmed Dogan as he was delivering his resignation speech at a party conference.
- » At Least 23 Civilians from One Family were Killed by the US Coalition in Syria Air Strike
- » Police Probe Attempted Arson Against Jewish Chapel in Malmö
- » 15 People were Detained in an Operation of the GDBOP in Veliko Tarnovo
- » Illegal Cigarette Factory with Workers from Bulgaria and Ukraine was Discovered in Spain
- » Swedish Police Bust International Begging Ring
- » Six were Killed in a Bomb Attack in Pakistan