Record Crowd Expected in Sofia for Ludogorets - Valencia
A record number of 43,000 spectators are expected during Thursday's Europa League match between Bulgaria's Ludogorets Razgrad and Spain's Valencia.
The first leg of the 1/8 finals of the tournament will be played in Sofia's Vasil Levski National Stadium, from 8 PM local time.
The match has sparked huge interest in Bulgaria, despite the fact that Ludogorets are from Razgrad and do not usually enjoy a solid fan base. Their stunning run in the Europa League has united people from all around the country to support them.
Tickets were sold out just hours after going on sale. The stadium's full capacity is 45,000, which means it would be practically full.
Ludogorets remain unbeaten after 8 matches in the tournament, something no team has managed to achieve in its debut season.
- » Barcelona is Suing Neymar for EUR 8.5 Million, the Footballer Files Countersuit
- » Dimitar Berbatov is Now Officially a Player of Kerala Blasters in India
- » Pulev and Joshua Came to an Agreement for the Date and Place of the Match
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Under No.7 at the US Open
- » "Ludogorets" Will Host the Matches of Europa League in Razgrad
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins His 1st Masters 1000 Tite in the Finals in Cincinnati