Bulgarian Security Agency Warns Of Increased Terrorist Risk
There is an increased risk of extremist and terrorist groups in Bulgaria, concluded a report of the State Agency for National Security (DANS).
The agency has identified the “considerable risks for national security”, but did not specify them. In 2013 it has investigated nearly 100 000 dubious people and has deported from Bulgaria 128 foreigners, deemed dangerous for Bulgaria.
DANS has also investigated 837 dubious deals and has checked 20 796 companies. A total of 203 counterintelligence operations were carried out by the Agency, in cooperation with Bulgaria's Interior Ministry and foreign security agencies.
The total sum of the dubious business transactions was EUR 1.6 B.
- » Queen's Legendary Guitarist Brian May to Perform in Bulgaria in March 2016
- » Bulgaria ex-FinMin Quits as Rector of Russia University
- » 'I Lived 152 Lives,' Claudia Cardinale Says in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Probe Launched into Pile-Up on Bulgaria's Hemus Motorway
- » At Least Three Dead, Two Heavily Injured in Pile-up on Bulgaria's Hemus Motorway
- » Average Life Expectancy in Bulgaria: 74 Years