Bulgarian Security Agency Warns Of Increased Terrorist Risk
There is an increased risk of extremist and terrorist groups in Bulgaria, concluded a report of the State Agency for National Security (DANS).
The agency has identified the “considerable risks for national security”, but did not specify them. In 2013 it has investigated nearly 100 000 dubious people and has deported from Bulgaria 128 foreigners, deemed dangerous for Bulgaria.
DANS has also investigated 837 dubious deals and has checked 20 796 companies. A total of 203 counterintelligence operations were carried out by the Agency, in cooperation with Bulgaria's Interior Ministry and foreign security agencies.
The total sum of the dubious business transactions was EUR 1.6 B.
- » Labor Inspectorate Found Out 143 Violations before Closing Down Ammo Plant
- » President Plevneliev: 'Blatant Non-Observance of Rules' Caused Deaths
- » Fifteen Dead After Bulgarian Ammo Plant Explosion - Officials
- » 'New Product' Tested at Midzhur Ammo Plant on Day of Explosion
- » Bulgaria Declares October 3 National Day of Mourning over Ammo Plant Blast
- » Chief Prosecutor to Personally Investigate Gorni Lom Ammo Plant Blast