Bulgaria Appoints Consul Generals of Dubai and Istanbul
Bulgaria's government appointed diplomats Bogdan Kolarov and Angel Angelov Consul Generals of Bulgaria of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and of Istanbul, Turkey.
The decision aims at strengthening the political and trade-economic relations between Bulgaria and the UAE, which have great untapped potential, BGNES informs.
The Council of Ministers' appointment will improve the performance of the Consulate in Istanbul related to the protection of the rights and interests of Bulgarian natural and legal persons, of Bulgarian heritage and the support of Bulgaria's Black Sea Economic Cooperation Presidency.
- » Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia Establish Craiova Group for Cooperation
- » Bulgarian President Calls on Balkans to Guarantee Stability of Investors
- » President Plevneliev Vows Bulgaria Will Assist BiH on Road to EU
- » President: Bulgaria's KFOR Troops 'Making History' in Kosovo
- » US Expresses Support for Bulgarian Constitution Amendments
- » Bulgaria’s President to Visit Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina on April 21-23