Bulgaria Appoints Consul Generals of Dubai and Istanbul
Bulgaria's government appointed diplomats Bogdan Kolarov and Angel Angelov Consul Generals of Bulgaria of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and of Istanbul, Turkey.
The decision aims at strengthening the political and trade-economic relations between Bulgaria and the UAE, which have great untapped potential, BGNES informs.
The Council of Ministers' appointment will improve the performance of the Consulate in Istanbul related to the protection of the rights and interests of Bulgarian natural and legal persons, of Bulgarian heritage and the support of Bulgaria's Black Sea Economic Cooperation Presidency.
- » Bulgarian PM Calls on World Leaders to Solve Refugee Crisis
- » Bulgaria’s Tsetska Tsacheva To Participate in 4th World Conference of Speakers of Parliament
- » Troops Sent to Help Patrol Bulgaria-Macedonia Border Only Have Monitoring Functions
- » Bulgaria Lacks Progress in Fight against Corruption – US Interim Chargé d'Affaires
- » Deputy PM Kuneva to Discuss Bulgaria’s Bid to Join Schengen on Finland Visit
- » Bulgarian FM: Relations with Russia Are Not in Such Bad Shape