Bulgaria Appoints Consul Generals of Dubai and Istanbul
Bulgaria's government appointed diplomats Bogdan Kolarov and Angel Angelov Consul Generals of Bulgaria of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and of Istanbul, Turkey.
The decision aims at strengthening the political and trade-economic relations between Bulgaria and the UAE, which have great untapped potential, BGNES informs.
The Council of Ministers' appointment will improve the performance of the Consulate in Istanbul related to the protection of the rights and interests of Bulgarian natural and legal persons, of Bulgarian heritage and the support of Bulgaria's Black Sea Economic Cooperation Presidency.
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » President of the House of Representatives of Greece: 'Greece will be Side by Side with Bulgaria During the Presidency of the Council of the EU'
- » Bulgarian PM: 'EU Agreement with Turkey Must be Preserved'
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'
- » Sweden's Top Diplomat Complained of Sexual Harassment