Bulgaria Appoints Consul Generals of Dubai and Istanbul
Bulgaria's government appointed diplomats Bogdan Kolarov and Angel Angelov Consul Generals of Bulgaria of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and of Istanbul, Turkey.
The decision aims at strengthening the political and trade-economic relations between Bulgaria and the UAE, which have great untapped potential, BGNES informs.
The Council of Ministers' appointment will improve the performance of the Consulate in Istanbul related to the protection of the rights and interests of Bulgarian natural and legal persons, of Bulgarian heritage and the support of Bulgaria's Black Sea Economic Cooperation Presidency.
- » Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva: Common history must bring together two countries, not divide them
- » Trump meets Ukraine's president, U.S. adds to Russia sanctions
- » Deputy PM Valeri Simeonov: It is better to have dialogue with Turkey
- » Prof. Anna Krasteva: Brexit manages to consolidate pro-European attitudes and reduce Euroscepticism
- » Ukrainian President Will Meet Trump on Tuesday
- » Turkey, EU to Discuss Joint Steps Against Terror