Bulgaria Appoints Consul Generals of Dubai and Istanbul
Bulgaria's government appointed diplomats Bogdan Kolarov and Angel Angelov Consul Generals of Bulgaria of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and of Istanbul, Turkey.
The decision aims at strengthening the political and trade-economic relations between Bulgaria and the UAE, which have great untapped potential, BGNES informs.
The Council of Ministers' appointment will improve the performance of the Consulate in Istanbul related to the protection of the rights and interests of Bulgarian natural and legal persons, of Bulgarian heritage and the support of Bulgaria's Black Sea Economic Cooperation Presidency.
- » Speaker of Croatian Parliament Arrives in Bulgaria on 1-Day Visit
- » Plevneliev, Djukanovic Discuss Projects to Increase Energy, Transport Connections
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Montenegro Is Ready to Join NATO
- » Montenegro Is Ready to Join NATO, Bulgarian PM Says
- » Bulgaria, Montenegro to Boost Cooperation in Culture
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister, Turkey’s President to Arrange Meeting to Discuss Energy Projects