WWF To Release Endangered Fish In Danube
The Bulgarian branch of WWF will release six endangered species of fish in the Danube.
The fish will be European bullhead, European bitterling, Sabanejewia aurata, Kessler's gudgeon, Danube gudgeon, Mediterranean Barbel and one kind of shellfish - Thick shelled river mussel.
The release of the fish is part of the four-year Free Fish project, which started in 2013.
The fish will be released in several Natura 2000 stretches of rivers in the Danube basin.
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » Warm and Sunny Today in Bulgaria – Maximum Temperatures at 25-30°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran