WWF To Release Endangered Fish In Danube
The Bulgarian branch of WWF will release six endangered species of fish in the Danube.
The fish will be European bullhead, European bitterling, Sabanejewia aurata, Kessler's gudgeon, Danube gudgeon, Mediterranean Barbel and one kind of shellfish - Thick shelled river mussel.
The release of the fish is part of the four-year Free Fish project, which started in 2013.
The fish will be released in several Natura 2000 stretches of rivers in the Danube basin.
- » Earthquake 4.1 on Richter Scale Shook Greece
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny With Temperatures Up to 34°
- » The Enormous Iceberg Near Antarctica is now Moving in Open Sea
- » Hundreds were Evacuated Due to Fires in Croatia and Montenegro
- » Kamchatka Volcano Klyuchevskaya Erupted
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Weather, Temperatures Up to 33°