Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and US on exchanging information on targeted terrorism surveillance.
The document creates a legal framework for bilateral exchange of information with a view to preventing terrorism.
The signing of the agreement is part of the preparations for Bulgaria's inclusion in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The exchange of information between the competent authorities of the two countries will take place in line with the provisions of the agreement and in line with national legislation of the two countries.
- » Socialist Presidential Candidate Radev: We Need Decisive Change in Refugee Policy
- » ABV Deputy Chairman Rumen Petkov: Interior Ministry Cannot Answer Simple Questions
- » Bulgarian Male Arrested in Greece for Human Trafficking
- » Hemus Highway Blocked
- » Bulgarian Municipalities With Bad Demographic Indicators To Integrate Refugees Permanently
- » Special Traffic Organisation After End of Four-Day Holiday