Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and US on exchanging information on targeted terrorism surveillance.
The document creates a legal framework for bilateral exchange of information with a view to preventing terrorism.
The signing of the agreement is part of the preparations for Bulgaria's inclusion in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The exchange of information between the competent authorities of the two countries will take place in line with the provisions of the agreement and in line with national legislation of the two countries.
- » Parliament Established a Temporary Committe Due to the Case with the National Palace of Culture
- » 8 Business Associations in Bulgaria Have Joined in Signing a Position Statement on the Judicial Reform
- » Bulgaria's Coalition Government to Table Amendments to Speed up the Process of Granting Citizenship
- » Ad-Hoc Committee to Examine the Procedure For New Type Fighter Jet Aircraft
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Approves Draft Agreement on Labour Migration with Armenia, Moldova and Ukraine
- » National Construction Control Directorate to Conduct an Inspection of Residential Buildings