Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and US on exchanging information on targeted terrorism surveillance.
The document creates a legal framework for bilateral exchange of information with a view to preventing terrorism.
The signing of the agreement is part of the preparations for Bulgaria's inclusion in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The exchange of information between the competent authorities of the two countries will take place in line with the provisions of the agreement and in line with national legislation of the two countries.
- » Bulgarian PM Appoints Deputy Agriculture Minister Responsible for Fisheries
- » Bulgarian PM Appoints Third Deputy Justice Minister
- » Bulgaria's Last King Says He Won't Run for President
- » Bulgarian President Refers Six-Point Referendum to Constitutional Court
- » Bulgaria PM Says He Cannot Be 'That Useful' as President
- » Bulgarian Parliamentary Committee Adopts Ban on Face-Covering Veils