Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and US on exchanging information on targeted terrorism surveillance.
The document creates a legal framework for bilateral exchange of information with a view to preventing terrorism.
The signing of the agreement is part of the preparations for Bulgaria's inclusion in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The exchange of information between the competent authorities of the two countries will take place in line with the provisions of the agreement and in line with national legislation of the two countries.
- » Code Yellow Declared in 22 of Bulgaria's Regions
- » President Radev: I Will Not Assume Functions of PM
- » Govt Considering Alleviating Traffic Along Danube Bridge
- » 4 Turkish Tourists Rescued Near Bansko
- » Harsher Penalties Stipulated By Amendments to Road Traffic Act
- » 68 Illegal Migrants Leave Bulgaria in 2017