Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and US on exchanging information on targeted terrorism surveillance.
The document creates a legal framework for bilateral exchange of information with a view to preventing terrorism.
The signing of the agreement is part of the preparations for Bulgaria's inclusion in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The exchange of information between the competent authorities of the two countries will take place in line with the provisions of the agreement and in line with national legislation of the two countries.
- » Bulgarian Government Dismisses Director of Employment Agency
- » Bulgaria, Switzerland to Cooperate on Raising Motivation of Prosecutors
- » Bulgaria Has Capacity To Host More Refugees
- » Bulgaria Shows no Progress in Addressing Prison System Deficiencies - Report
- » Yane Yanev to Advise Bulgaria’s PM Borisov on Fight against Corruption
- » Lozan Panov Elected as Bulgaria’s Top Judge