Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and US on exchanging information on targeted terrorism surveillance.
The document creates a legal framework for bilateral exchange of information with a view to preventing terrorism.
The signing of the agreement is part of the preparations for Bulgaria's inclusion in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The exchange of information between the competent authorities of the two countries will take place in line with the provisions of the agreement and in line with national legislation of the two countries.
- » Bulgaria MP to Table Medical Cannabis Legalization Bill
- » Expenses of Bulgarian MPs on Business Trips Amount to BGN 470 000
- » Bulgaria Boasts 92 % Absorption Rate of EU Funds - PM Borisov
- » Bulgarian Gendarmerie to Assist in Guarding Border with Turkey
- » Bulgaria's Local Elections, Referendum to Cost BGN 50 M
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister Assures Border Controls Are Efficient