Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and US on exchanging information on targeted terrorism surveillance.
The document creates a legal framework for bilateral exchange of information with a view to preventing terrorism.
The signing of the agreement is part of the preparations for Bulgaria's inclusion in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The exchange of information between the competent authorities of the two countries will take place in line with the provisions of the agreement and in line with national legislation of the two countries.
- » Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Officials to Hold Protest in Downtown Sofia
- » Three Quarters of Bulgarian MPs Submit Draft to Change Constitution
- » Protests to Continue as Bulgarian MPs Table Joint Project for Judicial Reform
- » Bulgarian PM Foresees Accession to Schengen Area in October
- » Bulgarian Political Leaders Agree on Joint Project to Change Constitution
- » Bulgarian MPs to Hear Candidates for Ombudsman, C-Bank Deputy Governors