Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and US on exchanging information on targeted terrorism surveillance.
The document creates a legal framework for bilateral exchange of information with a view to preventing terrorism.
The signing of the agreement is part of the preparations for Bulgaria's inclusion in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The exchange of information between the competent authorities of the two countries will take place in line with the provisions of the agreement and in line with national legislation of the two countries.
- » Names of Caretaker PM’s Advisers to Be Unveiled Thursday
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Govt Replaces 3 More District Governors
- » Austrian Der Standard: Borisov Is Organizing a Comeback
- » Bulgaria Mulls Raising Minimum Wage in 2015
- » Ex Foreign Minister Solomon Passy Quits Bulgaria’s NDSV Party
- » Ex-PM Vows 10 Muslim Deputy Ministers if GERB Wins Early Elections