Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and US on exchanging information on targeted terrorism surveillance.
The document creates a legal framework for bilateral exchange of information with a view to preventing terrorism.
The signing of the agreement is part of the preparations for Bulgaria's inclusion in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The exchange of information between the competent authorities of the two countries will take place in line with the provisions of the agreement and in line with national legislation of the two countries.
- » Bulgaria's Interim Govt Won't Nominate EU Commissioner
- » Anadolu Agency: Balkan Turks Slam DPS's Nationalist Candidate Pick
- » Early Election: Bulgarian Socialists Take Narrow Lead in Poll
- » Main Rivals in Bulgaria's Election to Clash in Televised Debate
- » Bulgaria's Ex-PM Has Highest Approval Rating - Poll
- » Bulgarian Cartoonists Launch New Satirical Newspaper amid Election Campaign