Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and US on exchanging information on targeted terrorism surveillance.
The document creates a legal framework for bilateral exchange of information with a view to preventing terrorism.
The signing of the agreement is part of the preparations for Bulgaria's inclusion in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The exchange of information between the competent authorities of the two countries will take place in line with the provisions of the agreement and in line with national legislation of the two countries.
- » Caretaker Govt to Have Deputy PMs for Social, Economic Issues
- » Budget Consultations between President, Parties Reach Deadlock
- » Georgi Bliznashki 'to Be Prime Minister' in Interim Gov't
- » Lack of Quorum Foils Bulgarian Parliament's Last Regular Session
- » President Calls Consultations on Budget Overhaul
- » BSP MP Tables Space Exploration Draft Law