Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and US on exchanging information on targeted terrorism surveillance.
The document creates a legal framework for bilateral exchange of information with a view to preventing terrorism.
The signing of the agreement is part of the preparations for Bulgaria's inclusion in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The exchange of information between the competent authorities of the two countries will take place in line with the provisions of the agreement and in line with national legislation of the two countries.
- » Five Illegal Residential Buildings Demolished in Bulgaria’s Garmen
- » Roma People Start Demolishing Illegal Residences Themselves
- » Bulgaria Spent BGN 1.5 B to Boost Employment by 2% in 2003-2011
- » Demolition of Illegal Roma Buildings to Begin in Bulgaria's Garmen
- » Small Bulgarian Municipalities to Be Included in Special Investment Program for Lagging Regions
- » One Dead after Bulgaria Mine Collapse