Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and US on exchanging information on targeted terrorism surveillance.
The document creates a legal framework for bilateral exchange of information with a view to preventing terrorism.
The signing of the agreement is part of the preparations for Bulgaria's inclusion in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The exchange of information between the competent authorities of the two countries will take place in line with the provisions of the agreement and in line with national legislation of the two countries.
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Choose from Three Dates for 2016 Presidential Elections
- » Bulgaria's ABV: Leader, ex-President Should Run Again
- » Bulgaria Took Back 400 Migrants from EU in A Year
- » Ansbach Attacker Was to Be Deported to Bulgaria - German Officials
- » Bulgaria's Last King 'among Presidential Nominees' of Socialist Party
- » Court to Sit on Bulgarian DOST Party's Denied Registration