Bulgaria, US to Cooperate on Preventing Terrorism
The Council of Ministers has approved a draft intergovernmental agreement between Bulgaria and US on exchanging information on targeted terrorism surveillance.
The document creates a legal framework for bilateral exchange of information with a view to preventing terrorism.
The signing of the agreement is part of the preparations for Bulgaria's inclusion in the US Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
The exchange of information between the competent authorities of the two countries will take place in line with the provisions of the agreement and in line with national legislation of the two countries.
- » Bulgaria’s New Education Minister Kuneva Vows Transparency
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elects Meglena Kuneva as New Education Minister
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Vote on Kuneva's Nomination for Education Minister
- » Bulgaria MPs Remain Divided ahead of Vote on Education Min Candidate
- » MPs from Bulgaria's Ruling Coalition to Hear Candidate for New Education Minister
- » Bulgaria to Introduce ID Cards with Biometric Data