Bulgarian Banks Increase Their Profit In 2013
Transactions of Bulgarian banks registered a net profit of BGN 586.8 M in 2013.
This means an increase of BGN 17.64 M compared to the previous year, as the website Money.bg has informed.
Gains are up 3.1%, with most of this result generated by 23 out of 30 banks, which declared a joint total revenue of BGN 665.73 M for last year.
Seven banks have finished 2013 at a loss, compared to nine in 2012.
- » Bulgaria Fin Min Expects 0.7% Budget Surplus as of End-August
- » Bulgaria Reports 0.9% Budget Surplus as of End-July
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Replace BGN 2 Banknotes with BGN 2 Coins by end-2015
- » Bulgaria’s EconMin Proposing Tenfold Rise in Fuel Fraud Fines
- » Government Nominates C-Bank Head as Governor for Bulgaria in IMF
- » Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria Reaches Almost EUR 800 M in H1