Bulgarian Banks Increase Their Profit In 2013
Transactions of Bulgarian banks registered a net profit of BGN 586.8 M in 2013.
This means an increase of BGN 17.64 M compared to the previous year, as the website Money.bg has informed.
Gains are up 3.1%, with most of this result generated by 23 out of 30 banks, which declared a joint total revenue of BGN 665.73 M for last year.
Seven banks have finished 2013 at a loss, compared to nine in 2012.
- » Luxembourg Fines Private Bank Rothschild 9 Million Euros
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament decided to increase the minimum retirement pension
- » European Commission Approves Bulgaria's Measures in Support to BDZ
- » Price Levels For Consumer Goods and Services Differed Widely in the EU For 2016
- » Ministry of Economy Prepares Measures to Ease Administrative Burden on Business
- » Interior Ministry Management and Unions Agree on Salary Increase