Bulgarian Banks Increase Their Profit In 2013
Transactions of Bulgarian banks registered a net profit of BGN 586.8 M in 2013.
This means an increase of BGN 17.64 M compared to the previous year, as the website Money.bg has informed.
Gains are up 3.1%, with most of this result generated by 23 out of 30 banks, which declared a joint total revenue of BGN 665.73 M for last year.
Seven banks have finished 2013 at a loss, compared to nine in 2012.
- » Moody’s Downgrades DSK and Raiffeisen Banks
- » ECB 'to Extend Backstop to Bulgaria' over Greece Crisis
- » Bulgarian Development Bank to Get EUR 150 M for Energy Retrofitting of Homes
- » Deposits in Bulgarian Banks Increased to Record Level in Past Year
- » WSJ: International Investors in Bulgaria’s KTB Demand Their Money Back
- » Bulgaria’s Government Debt Falls Slightly in May