Bulgarian Banks Increase Their Profit In 2013
Transactions of Bulgarian banks registered a net profit of BGN 586.8 M in 2013.
This means an increase of BGN 17.64 M compared to the previous year, as the website Money.bg has informed.
Gains are up 3.1%, with most of this result generated by 23 out of 30 banks, which declared a joint total revenue of BGN 665.73 M for last year.
Seven banks have finished 2013 at a loss, compared to nine in 2012.
- » 63% of Bulgarians Have Taken Out Consumer Loans - Survey
- » Government to Discuss Budget Update with Employers, Unions Wednesday
- » Assessment of KTB State To Be Completed Early Next Month, Finmin Says
- » Budget Gap to Cause Deficits in Social Payments - FinMin
- » Caretaker Government Discusses BGN 5 B State Loan
- » Deposit Insurance Fund Ready To Pay After BNB Takes Away KTB License