Bulgarian Banks Increase Their Profit In 2013
Transactions of Bulgarian banks registered a net profit of BGN 586.8 M in 2013.
This means an increase of BGN 17.64 M compared to the previous year, as the website Money.bg has informed.
Gains are up 3.1%, with most of this result generated by 23 out of 30 banks, which declared a joint total revenue of BGN 665.73 M for last year.
Seven banks have finished 2013 at a loss, compared to nine in 2012.
- » Illegal Trade in Fuels Costs Bulgaria Over BGN 1 B
- » Deputy Governor of Bulgarian National Bank Dismissed by Parliament
- » EBRD Cuts 2015 GDP Growth Forecast for Bulgaria to 0.8%
- » Bulgaria to Restart Eurozone Accession Talks
- » Dimitar Kostov May Head Bulgarian C-Bank’s Supervision Dept
- » Bulgaria’s Economy to Grow by 1.1% in 2015 – World Bank