Bulgarian Banks Increase Their Profit In 2013
Transactions of Bulgarian banks registered a net profit of BGN 586.8 M in 2013.
This means an increase of BGN 17.64 M compared to the previous year, as the website Money.bg has informed.
Gains are up 3.1%, with most of this result generated by 23 out of 30 banks, which declared a joint total revenue of BGN 665.73 M for last year.
Seven banks have finished 2013 at a loss, compared to nine in 2012.
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues
- » 1.3% Inflation in Bulgaria Since the Beginning of 2017
- » The International Monetary Fund does not Want New Measures from Greece
- » Bitcoin Price Soars Above $5,000 to Record High
- » 2300% of Inflation in Venezuela