Bulgarian Banks Increase Their Profit In 2013
Transactions of Bulgarian banks registered a net profit of BGN 586.8 M in 2013.
This means an increase of BGN 17.64 M compared to the previous year, as the website Money.bg has informed.
Gains are up 3.1%, with most of this result generated by 23 out of 30 banks, which declared a joint total revenue of BGN 665.73 M for last year.
Seven banks have finished 2013 at a loss, compared to nine in 2012.
- » Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria Down 6.9% Y/Y in Jan-Feb 2015
- » Tsvetan Vasilev: Central Bank's Actions on KTB 'Prove Dependencies'
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry Boasts about Success of Newly Issued Bonds on Secondary Market
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Differentiated VAT Rates Are Tough to Administer
- » SMEs in Northwestern Bulgaria to be Granted EU Funds with Priority
- » Tsvetan Vasilev to Take Bulgaria to Court over KTB