Bulgarian Banks Increase Their Profit In 2013
Transactions of Bulgarian banks registered a net profit of BGN 586.8 M in 2013.
This means an increase of BGN 17.64 M compared to the previous year, as the website Money.bg has informed.
Gains are up 3.1%, with most of this result generated by 23 out of 30 banks, which declared a joint total revenue of BGN 665.73 M for last year.
Seven banks have finished 2013 at a loss, compared to nine in 2012.
- » Protest Rally in Sofia Demands KTB Reopening
- » Depositors at Bulgaria's Ailing Corpbank May Get Partial Access to Funds
- » Bulgaria's KTB Can Be Rescued, Experts Say
- » Former PM Kostov Urges Fast Action to Rescue KTB
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Govt Slashes BGN 500M Public Investment Program by BGN 150M
- » 1/3 Of Sums Withdrawn In June Put Back In Banks