Bulgarian Banks Increase Their Profit In 2013
Transactions of Bulgarian banks registered a net profit of BGN 586.8 M in 2013.
This means an increase of BGN 17.64 M compared to the previous year, as the website Money.bg has informed.
Gains are up 3.1%, with most of this result generated by 23 out of 30 banks, which declared a joint total revenue of BGN 665.73 M for last year.
Seven banks have finished 2013 at a loss, compared to nine in 2012.
- » Accession to Eurozone Remains Top Priority for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Will Work to Attract More Italian Investors
- » Bulgaria’s Current Balance Shows Deficit of EUR 254M
- » High Administrative Court Revokes Government Decision to Set Minimum Wage at BGN 460 for 2017
- » 75% of Bulgarian’s Money Goes For Food, Bills, Taxes and Transport
- » Average Monthly Salary Up in Q1 of 2017