Bulgarian Banks Increase Their Profit In 2013
Transactions of Bulgarian banks registered a net profit of BGN 586.8 M in 2013.
This means an increase of BGN 17.64 M compared to the previous year, as the website Money.bg has informed.
Gains are up 3.1%, with most of this result generated by 23 out of 30 banks, which declared a joint total revenue of BGN 665.73 M for last year.
Seven banks have finished 2013 at a loss, compared to nine in 2012.
- » Bulgaria C-Bank Governor 'Likely to Resign end-November'
- » Bulgaria Plans to Reintroduce 10% Bank Deposit Interest Tax
- » Sofia Court Suspends Insolvency Proceedings Against KTB
- » Bulgaria's C-bank Unveils Two-Lev Coin
- » Bulgaria C-bank Orders Victoria Bank to Start Servicing Depositors from Dec 12
- » Bulgaria's Deposit Insurance Fund Head Resigns