Bulgarian Banks Increase Their Profit In 2013
Transactions of Bulgarian banks registered a net profit of BGN 586.8 M in 2013.
This means an increase of BGN 17.64 M compared to the previous year, as the website Money.bg has informed.
Gains are up 3.1%, with most of this result generated by 23 out of 30 banks, which declared a joint total revenue of BGN 665.73 M for last year.
Seven banks have finished 2013 at a loss, compared to nine in 2012.
- » Bulgaria's Troubled Corpbank No Longer A Bidder for Hypo Alpe Adria
- » Bulgaria's Parliament to Hold Extraordinary Sitting on Budget Update
- » GERB Party: Kalin Hristov Must Become Bulgarian National Bank Governor
- » Sofia Heating Utility CEO Dismissed over KTB Assets
- » Over BGN 1 B Withdrawn From Bulgarian Banks In June
- » Bulgarian National Bank Reports Increase in Bank Deposits