Schumacher’s Family Says He’s Shown ‘Encouraging Signs’
The family of ex-Formula 1 champion Michael Schumacher revealed that he has shown “small encouraging signs”.
The legendary German racer has been in a state of induced coma since suffering a head injury while skiing in the French Alps in December 2013.
On Wednesday, Schumacher’s manager Sabine Kehm released a statement on behalf of his family, saying “small, encouraging signs” have been seen at times, without specifying any details, the BBC reports.
“We remain confident that Michael will pull through and will wake up. We also know that this is a time to be very patient”, the statement added.
Schumacher’s manager thanked the public and the media, on behalf of his family, for the huge support over the last months, but also urged everyone to respect their privacy in these difficult times.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo
- » PSG are Ligue 1 Champions!
- » Manchester City are the New Premier League Champions